INTRACORP IS LOOKING FOR A MARKETING MANAGER!
Do you have experience marketing real estate in Vancouver? Do you have a passion for marketing and an eye for design? Do you love managing projects? Do you have a personality that thrives in an environment that is deadline driven? Does working with an innovative company and joining a talented and fun team sound interesting to you? Do you like puppies? If so, you’re probably a great fit for our position of Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be an integral part of the Vancouver Marketing team, developing and executing on the Marketing Strategy for your own new home projects throughout the Lower Mainland.
WHO IS INTRACORP
For more than 40 years, Intracorp Projects Limited (Intracorp) has been creating homes for customers in both Canada and the United States. A full-service urban real estate development company with in-house expertise in acquisitions, design, city approvals, debt and equity financing, construction, marketing, and sales. Intracorp strives to enhance the lives of its homeowners and add to the fabric of the existing communities in which we build. The company’s success stems from its commitment to quality and homeowner satisfaction. Intracorp believes in building more than just quality homes—it builds extraordinary relationships as well.
Central to Intracorp’s success is the focus it has on the extraordinary. It is recognized as a market leader ensuring quality of product, word-of-mouth referral and repeat purchasers. This unrelenting focus on quality has positioned the company, clearly, as a market force. To find out more about us visit: www.intracorphomes.com
A day in the life:
- Owning the marketing of your project from strategy and vision to execution
- Managing the production of marketing collaterals for your projects
- Organizing and attending events as required
- As part of the marketing team, you’ll be a brand ambassador, ensuring the consistent application of corporate branding in all documents and materials
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A track record of keeping projects on budget and on schedule
- A history of maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and partners
- Extraordinary and innovative ideas that you aren’t afraid to share
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think strategically about project marketing
- Some experience in project marketing (townhomes, mid-rise and high-rise an asset, but not all required)
- Mandarin or Cantonese language skills an asset
- A passion for marketing
- An eye for beautiful details
- Appreciates positivity and fun as a way of being and working (doesn’t take themselves too seriously)
- Experience in real estate marketing with a desire to learn from, and contribute to, a great team
- A go-getter attitude with a commitment to getting things done right
- Extremely organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once
- You are smart, have no ego, are fun, and goal orientated
- Able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
To Apply: Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume with cover letter in confidence to email@example.com. Please put the job title “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications