- The Creative Group: A Robert Half Company
- Oakville, Ontario
- $70,000.00 to $80,000.00
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications, New Media/Creative Arts/Writers, Technology and Digital Media
- Job Type
Ref # 05090-0010449089
Are you a motivated and strategic thinker?
Do you have a deep understanding of e-Commerce sales and marketing?
Are you looking for the opportunity to lead?
Our client in Mississauga is recruiting for an eCommerce Specialist ($70K-$80K) to join its growing company. This is a newly created role that will be reporting into the Director of Marketing and assuming responsibility for leading and optimizing the clients ecommerce business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle all daily maintenance for the clients’ online platform including uploading product data, descriptions and images.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to execute on marketing campaigns and gather and normalize product data
- Develop sales and marketing plans and report on each campaigns success using reporting tools including Google Analytics
- Set up and maintain other ecommerce platforms such as EDI and Punchouts
Candidates to meet consideration will have 2 or more years of eCommerce experience, a degree in digital marketing or computer science and first-hand experience with Storefront and PIM software.
Nice to Haves:
Experience in all aspects of digital marketing and Infor ERP.
Connect with Us Today:
To learn more about this unique and exciting career opportunity, connect with Daniel Colfer at The Creative Group at (416) 365-2010.
To register and apply online immediately today, please go to:
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.