Digital CRM Specialist
- The Creative Group: A Robert Half Company
- Toronto, Ontario
- $50,000.00 to $55,000.00
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications, New Media/Creative Arts/Writers, Technology and Digital Media
- Job Type
Digital CRM Specialist (1 Year Contract):
- Salary: $50-55K depending on experience
- Location: Toronto
- Benefits: Comprehensive package
- Vacation: 2 weeks
Our client, an international leader in the luxury automotive industry, is looking for a Digital CRM Specialist with experience in demand generation to join their dynamic team at their corporate head office.
The Digital CRM Specialist will support the Digital Platforms team with lead generation, lead nurturing, and with the planning and development of dealer websites and customer loyalty programs. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to engage their knowledge of CRM in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Plan, develop and execute results-driven digital acquisition tactics
• Manage deliverables for cross-channel lead generation; working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and agency partners
• Plan, develop and deliver email curriculums to support prospect nurturing and motivate retail engagement
• Optimize and improve business processes to drive efficiencies and program effectiveness
• Develop and maintain ongoing reports, including program performance, best practices from industry/luxury/competitive analysis and prospect/customer profile insights
• Ensure data accuracy and proper lead transfer across platforms
• 3+ years of Marketing and CRM-focused, progressive work experience
• College or University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or a related discipline
• Proficient with digital marketing platforms, CRM strategies and tactics, including:
o Hands on experience with CRM applications; including data pulls and email deployments
o Understanding and experience with acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
o Understanding channel integration
o Well-versed in CASL, Privacy Act and Data security messages
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and relationship-building skills
• Engagement corporate culture
• Training, development and career growth opportunities
• A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives
• State of the art working facilities
• Commitment to inclusion and diversity
Connect with Us Today:
To learn more about this unique and exciting career opportunity, connect with Samantha Dalton at The Creative Group at (416) 365-2010.
To register and apply online immediately today, please go to:
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.