Content Marketing Specialist
- The Creative Group: A Robert Half Company
- Markham, Ontario
- $50,000.00 to $65,000.00
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications, New Media/Creative Arts/Writers, Technology and Digital Media
- Job Type
Thriving company has new opening on its team for a Content Marketing Specialist.
Working with our client based in Markham, The Creative Group is actively recruiting for a Content Marketing Specialist for a time-position. Our client is a growing company and the team you would join thrives on working together to achieve results. This is a terrific opportunity to play a key role in developing web content, social media and supporting with design of marketing material therefore excellent writing and communication skills are essential.
Responsibilities will encompass, but are not limited to:
* Supporting the strategic development of communications initiatives and collaborating with tech industry experts to increase brand awareness across multiple channels
* Building innovative campaigns and produce a variety of communication materials - success stories, blog posts, etc.
* Managing social media handles including Twitter and Facebook
* 2 or more years of experience in B2B marketing communications, creative copywriting and/or technical writing
* Social media experience in a professional setting
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
* Excellent writing skills with a proven track record of being a content writer
* A self-starter with professionalism and ability to adapt communication style depending on the audience
$50K - $65K (depending on experience)
Markham Head Office
Connect with Us Today:
To learn more about this unique and exciting career opportunity, connect with Samantha Dalton at (416) 365-2010.
To register and apply online immediately today, please go to:
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.