Search and SEO Specialist
- The Creative Group: A Robert Half Company
- Toronto, Ontario
- $50,000.00 to $60,000.00
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications, New Media/Creative Arts/Writers, Technology and Digital Media
- Job Type
In collaboration with our client, a media agency based out of Toronto, we are recruiting for a Search and SEO Specialist to assume responsibility for defining and managing the project as per PPC media strategies across Google, Amazon (AMS), Criteo and other channels and for supporting all SEO initiatives including keyword targeting, content recommendations, website optimization, and link building.
Key responsibilities involved with each area of management will include:
- You will work with the client’s media agency and vendor partners to monitor and analyze goal-related metrics (ROAS and KPIs) on all PPC campaigns (including Text Ads, PLA's, AMS, Criteo, RSLA) and provide recommendations to the marketing team based on performance analysis.
- Development of continuous optimization strategies to improve the performance of organic paid search results
- You will project manage and track live search programs using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AdWords and other 3rd party SEO tools/platforms as required and track, record and report SEM performance metrics on a weekly, monthly basis and deliver reports to brand teams in a digestible format
- You will actively seek out new developments in the digital landscape, including search social media trends, e-commerce consumer behaviour, keyword optimization and other PPC related opportunities
- Essentially, all things related to PPC campaigns.
- You will identify opportunities for keyword expansion and constantly test new features/approaches, including beta tests
- Manage all on-site optimization - including meta tags, content, site architecture, internal linking, sitemaps, load speed, URL paths etc.
- Research and contact websites that can provide potential back-linking opportunities in collaboration with our internal PR and influencer teams, and conducting regular research and analysis to identify new opportunities for traffic growth
Who is a Good Fit for This Team?
- An entrepreneurial spirit who can collaborate and build strong relationships
- An organized individual who knows how to prioritize and loves a fast-paced environment
- A resilient and adaptable personality as plans can change from day to day
- A digital marketing enthusiast who knows more than just what SEO, PPC, AMS, HTML and Criteo mean
You Should Apply Today if You Have the Following:
- 2 or more years of experience in PPC and SEO
- Experience working with Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and Criteo
- Certification in Google analytics and Google AdWords
- Previous agency experience in Search SEO an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree with a background in Sales and/or Marketing
Connect with Us Today:
To learn more about this unique and exciting career opportunity, connect with Kylie McLeod at (416) 365-2010.
To register and apply online immediately today, please go to:
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
More search results
President & Chief Executive Officer
Calgary Health Trust
Senior Manager, Councils
Canadian Marketing Association
Assistant Vice-President: External Relations
Wilfrid Laurier University
Marketing and Analytics Specialist - updated
Canada Foundation for Innovation
Marketing and Communications Officer, NAC Indigen…
National Arts Centre of Canada