- The Creative Group: A Robert Half Company
- Toronto, Ontario
- $40,000.00 to $60,000.00
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Working with our client in Toronto, The Creative Group is actively recruiting for a Brand / Sales Executive for a full-time position. Our client is a leader within the fashion industry and is looking for a Brand / Sales Executive to work closely with its business development team to build brand recognition within international retail markets. This is a very unique opportunity to work with some incredible individuals within the fashion industry.
Please note that the candidate to assume this career opportunity will be experienced working in the luxury retail market of fashion and lifestyle.
Working out of our client’s office near Yorkdale Mall, the Brand / Sales Executive will have a broad array of responsibility including:
- Manage 5 regional sales agents in North America; oversee all account performance, assist in selling appointments and manage brand exposure online and in store
- Must manage both CAN USA accounts - 250 retail accounts total
- Responsible for executing both marketing PR initiatives
- Seasonal Coordinator for Sales Meetings, Tradeshows, Account Visits
Managing Inventory –
- Create Line Charts
- Responsible for Sales Customer Service
- Direct Communication with customers accounts
- Bi Annual Selling Seasons
Tradeshow Coordination –
- Organize, set up, manage, and sell @ tradeshows from concept to execution at the event
- Manages trunk shows, pop up shops
Administrative Management –
- Account re orders
- Account RA (return authorizations)
- Account loan outs
- Account sample requests
- Assist Showroom Assistant / Customer Service Representative
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree
- 2 or more years of experience in a brand/marketing, sales or account management-based role
- Experience in executing large scale trade shows and/or events
- Comfortable performing administrative duties as necessary
- Previous experience working in luxury brands, retail or fashion
- Proven success in handling challenging objections
- Knowledge of account management and customer service
- Ability to travel seasonally as required
Connect with Us Today:
To learn more about this unique and exciting career opportunity, connect with Kylie McLeod at (416) 365-2010.
To register and apply online immediately today, please go to:
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications