Junior Marketing Coordinator
- The Creative Group: A Robert Half Company
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Pay Rate $16.63 - $19.25 / hr
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications, New Media/Creative Arts/Writers
- Job Type
The Creative Group (TCG) is currently partnering with our client in the Mississauga area, to look for a Junior Social Media & Marketing Coordinator for an on-going contract.
- Managing social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google +), posting blogs, developing content for social media accounts.
- Maintaining and updating existing websites.
- Maintain and update the client's website
- Produce graphics (Logos, basic designs)
- Work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines must be met.
- Work remotely but to be available for in-person meetings whenever they are held.
- Spanish / Mandarin language skills are an asset
- Previous experience in healthcare/medical industry is an asset.
- Experience in Graphic Design, Social Media, Web Design and Print Media
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
More search results
President & Chief Executive Officer
Calgary Health Trust
Senior Manager, Councils
Canadian Marketing Association
Assistant Vice-President: External Relations
Wilfrid Laurier University
Marketing and Analytics Specialist - updated
Canada Foundation for Innovation
Marketing and Communications Officer, NAC Indigen…
National Arts Centre of Canada