Senior Marketing Manager
- The Creative Group: A Robert Half Company
- Toronto, Ontario
- $80,000.00 to $100,000.00
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Senior Marketing Manager
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00
Our client, a leader in the telecommunications space, is looking for an MDU Senior Marketing Manager with experience in telecommunications, property management, project management, and/or previous multi-dwelling units to join its growing organization in a full-time capacity.
The MDU Senior Marketing Manager will be in charge of managing a large relationship with a third party. This candidate will be responsible for all marketing, operations, business development, project management and analysis for the NEW business project, which includes a partnership with multiple large properties in the GTA to expand their business.
This is a great opportunity for an independent and self-motivated individual to join a company still in its infancy and growing exponentially. You will have the opportunity to self-manage multiple projects and build market share through marketing efforts.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Build solid relationships and ongoing contact/relationship plan with FS and properties; key FS HO execs, regional execs/managers, local building management across Canada
- Develop strong relationships with Condo boards to secure their support; presentations to Boards, accessing available marketing / sales channels, ongoing contact/new announcements with these Boards
- Outline and implement an overall FS Cx Conversion Plan leveraging all FS and Condo available platforms, assets and external resources e.g. local selling capabilities to drive conversion and project ROI
- Oversee set up of dedicated assets for FS Conversion Plan e.g. mini-site, concierge service, email offers, experiential info nights, etc.
- Provide ongoing tracking and reports on KPI’s for project (i.e. Relationship Building Cx Reached, Unit Conversion and FS management)
- Aggressively pursue other outside MDU opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 4 or more years of experience in Marketing within telecommunications, property management, commercial real estate, multi-dwelling units, condo board, etc.
- Full G Class licence and access to a vehicle
- Flexibility to travel within Toronto
- Ability to execute, manage a high volume of work at one time and a get-things-done mentality
- Ability to manage third party relationships and grow sales/market share
Connect with Us Today:
To register online and apply to this role today, please go to:
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications