Director of Marketing
- The Creative Group
- Toronto, Ontario
- $140,000.00 to $160,000.00
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Director of Marketing
Ref: # 05090-0010481525
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $140,000.00 to $160,000.00
Our client in the telecommunications industry is recruiting to add a Director of Marketing ($140K - $160K) to its organization. This is a newly created role that will report into the VP of Marketing, North America. In this role you will be responsible for driving projects from concept through to implementation working with others on the North American Marketing team to achieve objectives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strengthen partnerships and build brand awareness.
- Along with the product management team create effective communication and marketing strategies.
- Create and budget all marketing activities nationwide developing the marketing calendar and determining product line up
- Lead go-to-market strategies for product launches including product enhancements and new lines.
- Report on all marketing activities and results.
We are recruiting for an individual with 10 or more years of telecommunications experience supported with a strong understanding of product marketing and outstanding business development skills.
Nice to Haves:
Experience in wireless or energy industries are a plus, experience with Keynote and/or PowerPoint.
Connect with Us Today:
To register online and immediately apply today, please go to:
Similarly, connect today with Daniel Colfer at 416-365-2010 at Ext 62044.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications