Fan Expo HQ, a division of Informa Exhibitions is a leading producer of pop culture exhibitions focused exclusively on providing fans the ultimate experience. Fan Expo HQ produces and promotes a growing portfolio of exhibition that includes Fan Expo Canada, Toronto Comic Con, Fan Expo Vancouver, Mega Con Orlando, Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, and Fan Expo Dallas.
It’s an exciting time to be at FAN EXPO HQ!
We are the market leader in Pop Culture events in Canada. Our success depends on talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the ultimate fan experience—and having fun along the way!
We are looking for a creative branding and communications professional. Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will lead the translation of brand strategies into bran plans and go-to-market strategies. Fan Expo's Brand Manager is constantly bringing new ideas, planning and supporting the execution of initiatives that leverage our portfolio of shows across North America.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with a high performance marketing team and is able t take consumer and shopper insights and translate them into real programs that drive consumer excitement, engagement and pull.
- Partner with programming team to identify consumer-centric offers, bundles and offers that address meaningful consumer and customer needs
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage development and activation of all marketing programs in the portfolio
- Coordinate portfolio and/or multi-brand programs with our chains and e-commerce partners
- Identify, negotiate and manage partnership opportunities spanning consumer-relevant brand partners
- Co-develop and implement seasonal communications calendar for social, web and eblasts collaboration with the social media team
- Provide a single point of contact for simplifying and unifying communications from the marketing organization to the operations organization at key milestones
- Other as required
- 5 years of experience in Program Management, Product Portfolio Management or other integrated planning and execution marketing function in CPG categories
- 4-year university degree or greater in Business, Strategy, Marketing or related subject
- Previous people management experience required
- Understanding of consumer and shopper insights
- Ability to interpret retailer sales and loyalty/rewards data
- Capacity to creatively ideate, both individually and with a team
- Translate ideation into programmable, commercially-relevant ideas and gain the buy-in of various stakeholders
- Manage three direct reports
- Experience using project management tools such as Wrike, MS Project; experience in Email Marketing and Data Analysis
- Focus on expectation management, timeliness, delivery and simplicity
- Strong ability to influence through the use of business cases and tell stories through the use of data
- 20% travel is expected for this role
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
President & Chief Executive Officer
Calgary Health Trust
Senior Manager, Councils
Canadian Marketing Association
Assistant Vice-President: External Relations
Wilfrid Laurier University
Marketing and Analytics Specialist - updated
Canada Foundation for Innovation
Marketing and Communications Officer, NAC Indigen…
National Arts Centre of Canada