Global Marketing Director
- Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc.
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Global Marketing Director
Petro Canada Lubricants Inc.
Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc. (PCLI) blends and packages more than 350 different lubricants, specialty fluids and greases that are exported to more than 80 countries on six continents. Petro-Canada Lubricants specializes in products and services proven to maximize equipment performance, productivity and overall savings. From heavy duty engine oils to hydraulic fluids, automatic transmission fluids and gear oils and greases – Petro-Canada Lubricants is committed to delivering innovative solutions that deliver value and keep your business moving. Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc. is owned by HollyFrontier Corporation, an independent petroleum refiner and marketer. For more information, please visit the website www.lubricants.petro-canada.com
This role is based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc.
385 Southdown Road
- Lead the development of the Petro-Canada Lubricants (PCLI) brand, marketing, digital and agency relationships (in conjunction with PCLI Managing Director of Marketing and R&D (MDMRD) and the Global Category Director (GCD)).
- Collaborate with key stakeholders externally (distributors and associates) and internally (across Marketing, R&D, Technology and Sales – external, internal and technical) to develop and execute global marketing strategies.
- Deliver the PCLI business strategy through brand building, enhanced brand reputation, marketing programs, digital platform management and governance.
Terms of Employment: This is a permanent, full-time position with a standard 40 hour workweek with travel, as required.
Language of Work: English
Wage: Commensurate with experience, including an annual base salary of at least $175,000 with eligibility for bonus and long-term incentive program at the employer's discretion.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Group Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision, Pension Benefits, Other Benefits.
- 15+ years’ of international work experience in a marketing and/or agency industry (with direct experience in B2B or oil, gas and energy sectors).
- Leadership experience in developing, implementing global marketing, digital strategy to build brand equity and drive sales/revenue growth.
- Proven track record of developing and successfully implementing strategy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with all key stakeholders.
- Experience in implementing projects and programs on regional or global function.
- Ability to analyse a business challenge and develop an appropriate strategy.
- Experience managing and working with multiple cross functioning agencies.
- Solid understanding of brand, digital/web/app/social media marketing, and integrating multi-media advertising methods and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in science or business.
How to Apply / Contact Information:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to the executive search firm Spencer Stuart via email PCLIMarketingDirector[at]SpencerStuart.com
250-5th St SW Suite 2210
Calgary, AB T2P 0R4
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications