What are we looking for?
As a Content Writer, you will work with our Outreach team to create knowledge capital pieces and support material for pitch teams to use during client interactions.
Select key responsibilities include:
- conducting thorough research on industry-related topics,
- generating compelling content and ideas for new content types,
- coaching other practitioners who want to develop their writing skills, and
- editing and proofreading content before publication.
While your primary role is to create marketing collateral and IP, you will also assist client teams by creating material for pitches and proposals.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces designed to appeal to our different audience segments, boosting brand awareness and driving action.
Some of the tasks involved for writing content are:
- Writing substantial knowledge capital content pieces (e.g. mini-magazines)
- Writing compelling short form content pieces (e.g. blog posts, social media posts)
- Coordinating with Brand Experience Manager on strategy and executing Outreach initiatives
- Supporting practitioners in building content pieces, including editing and ensuring consistency in tone
- Understanding prospective audiences and how to best write for their engagement
- Updating website content as needed
Some of the tasks involved for writing proposals are:
- Navigating, organizing, and updating our pitch library
- Updating and maintaining the case study library
- Coordinating proposal activity and proposal task sequencing with senior team leads
- Implementing feedback from other team members
- Assembling and creating concise, compelling pitch decks in PowerPoint and/or writing long-form proposals in Word or InDesign
- Act as a resource by reviewing and/or editing material before submission to clients
Profile of the ideal candidate
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience writing in a variety of formats (e.g. blog posts, social media posts)
- Familiarity with writing for healthcare, pharma, and/or finance audiences
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, with a strong editorial background
- Excellent research skills in order to develop authentic content
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Highly proficient in the English language
- Accustomed to working to deadlines and comfortable with the pressure that may be associated with proposal production
- Periodic, high-intensity work
- Self-directed learning and growing your expertise
- A dynamic, exuberant work environment
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications