Digital Marketing Manager
What This Position is About:
Reporting to the Executive Director, Marketing and Advancement, the Digital Marketing Manager will lead a team of functional experts comprised of web and social media personnel, and while working in tandem with others on the Marketing and Advancement teams. The Digital Marketing Manager will develop and implement college-wide integrated digital marketing plans, driven by enrolment plans and brand-building objectives. Further, there is an increasing need to be more data-driven, metrics oriented, and strategic in terms of our use and measurement of social media and the web, in particular, as well as paid and unpaid advertising strategies to effectively target and reach both direct and non-direct students. The incumbent will utilize CRM tools to enhance lead to prospect to applicant conversion through digital platforms.
The incumbent provides creative digital communication planning and technical expertise to the department by developing and implementing digital communication strategies to assist in lead generation, nurturing leads through to application and conversion. This position is responsible for creating, administering and implementing digital marketing platforms and enhancing our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for the Marketing and Advancement department in support of the college community.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Executive Director, Marketing and Advancement and other Senior Leaders/Managers (e.g. Recruitment and Advancement) in the development of digital marketing strategies to market Fleming College and the breadth of our offerings, services and events.
For More Information
For a complete job description, please refer to the document found here: Job Description
Explore what Fleming College has to offer and the beautiful communities we are surrounded by. Check out Life@Fleming.
What We Are Looking For:
- Honours Bachelor degree in marketing, social/digital media, advertising, communications or related field is required
- 5 years' previous experience with demonstrated experience supervising/leading a team
- Full understanding of marketing, advertising, website, CRM tools and social/digital media and various communication and paid advertising tools
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles and segmentation analysis
- Proven financial management and budget forecast skills
- Experience in working with multiple organizations in jointly developing marketing and advertising strategies, marketing plans and budgets
- Experience with conducting market research projects and analyzing data
- Demonstrated success in building market share and proven marketing and advertising plans
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- General understanding of HTML and web editing software
- Excellent client/customer service skills, focused on the desire to work cooperatively with team members and clients
- Demonstrated record of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, planning, analytical and intuitive skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Digital To apply to Fleming College career opportunities please visit http://www.FlemingCollege.ca/Careers.
Sir Sandford Fleming College is committed to building an inclusive and accessible learning and working environment. We believe in and promote the rights of all persons with disabilities as enshrined in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA 2005) and its related Accessibility Standards Regulations. To meet this commitment, Fleming College will make appropriate accommodations available throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform our Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation. To obtain a copy of this document in another format please e-mail Recruitment@flemingcollege.ca.
Similar searches: Technology and Digital Media