- TYS International Consulting Corp.
- Unit 1008, 250 Consumers Road, North York, ON M2J
- $35.00 per hour, 35 hours /week, 52 weeks/year
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Introduce of the company:
TYS International Consulting Corp. is a formal education consulting service organization registered by the Canadian federal and Ontario governments, adhering to the purpose of bringing high-quality services to the life of overseas students, and has extensive experience in the business projects it touches. Established in 2020, the company has a wide range of business, with friendly and cooperative North American universities, educational institutions and elites in various industries. TYS International Consulting Corp. is committed to providing customers with warm study advice and assistance, as well as providing settlement services for their life overseas.TYS International Consulting Corp. is growing and looking for an Marketing Coordinator to join in.
We are looking for a driven, positive person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity environment. If you, curious, and passionate individual, we could love to hear form you!
Unit 1008, 250 Consumers Road,North York, ON M2J 4V6
Title of the Position: Marketing Coordinator
Job Description Summary:
TYS International Consulting Corp. is looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join the marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and execution of their marketing initiatives, including digital marketing, media communications, event management, and more.
This is a full-time position which requires an individual who is able to work Monday through Friday.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Language of Work: English
Salary: $35.00 per hour,（$52.50 per hour overtime rate after 44 hours per week）
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Minimum one year proven experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Communications Assistant, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Media Coordinator or similar role (Required)
Unit 1008, 250 Consumers Road, North York, ON M2J 4V6 (Required)
Bachelor’s degree in business marketing, public relations, communications,and/or relevant fields (Required)
Work experience requirements：
1 year or more proven experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Communications Assistant, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Media Coordinator or similar role (Required)
Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Knowledge of marketing best practices and trends.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and technologies, including social media, email, and search engine marketing.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiency.
- Experience assisting with the implementation of promotion and communication strategies.
- Demonstrated experience designing layouts and formats for print and electronic media.
- Experience with video editing.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver).
- Demonstrated experience in social media platforms for professional environments (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Xiaohongshu, Wechat etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Strong planning skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently interfacing with highly skilled professionals in a team environment and provide leadership in work activities.
- Experience with social media advertising is a plus.
- Prior relevant experience in the educational industry is an asset.
- Collaborate with teams in all stages of marketing campaigns and contribute to developing, expanding, and maintaining marketing channels.
- Assist Marketing Manager develop strategies, conduct marketing promotions and related content for direct and digital marketing and advertising campaigns and implement them.
- Copywriting for campaign emails, digital ads, sponsorships and other digital assets.
- Coordinate the proper proofread and reviews of communication/copywriting.
- Coordinate the creation, updating, and deployment of campaign asset updates, graphics, and supporting digital and print assets with appropriate groups (e.g. web, social, creative, community, etc.).
- Coordinate all marketing events and maintain contact with the media.
- Design market research questionnaires.
- Assist in planning and maintaining monthly marketing budget
- Create and maintain marketing documentation and presentations.
- Keep up-to-date on educational industry activities and trends.
- Implement the TYS’s advertising and promotion activities.
- Design, layout, Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other production of supporting marketing events.
- Assist with the distribution of marketing communications.
- Gather, research and prepare communications material.
- Tracking of post campaign analytics and social media performance.
How to Apply
If you think you may be a great fit with our team, please send your resume by email to
email@example.com with the subject of “Apply to Marketing Coordinator ”. We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this job opportunity; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.
Please send your resume to the following email and we will contact you directly if you are selected for an interview.
Contact: TYS HR
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Director, Public Affairs & Communications
Senior Manager, Marketing, Communications & Brand
Capitalize for Kids
Southlake Regional Health Centre Foundation
Director, Marketing and Brand Strategy
Head, Marketing and Customer Experience
Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)