Chief Marketing and Technology Officer
What is a Chief Marketing and Technology Officer?
Reporting to both the CEO and President, the Chief Marketing and Technology Officer for GoodLife Fitness is responsible for driving integration across Marketing and Information Technology Services (ITS) to ensure the overall commercial success of the organization. In this role, you will develop and lead the strategy for all activities related to Marketing and ITS in conjunction with multiple internal departments, and external agencies and vendors, creating the optimal customer journey to drive acquisition and business growth. You will have the capacity to conceptualize as well as operationalize commercial strategies. You must have a forward-thinking attitude that takes full advantage of emerging technologies and demonstrates the ability to combine cutting-edge technical knowledge with exceptional marketing and business development skills to develop an Omni-channel business strategy. You will take ownership of GoodLife’s customers and the customer interface with the company’s product and service offering, making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives.
- Develop strategic direction and plans for the company and provide guidance for other Patchell Holdings Fitness companies (Fit4Less, Econofitness, City Fitness) with regards to all commercial functions including marketing, business development, and customer support/experience.
- Manage the technology-based sales pipeline in order to achieve and exceed targeted objectives.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the company’s existing product portfolio.
- Utilize research and data to develop new product offerings and vet the recommended product offerings from other internal Departments.
- Chair the New Product Introduction committee (NPI) and develops a rolling 2-year roadmap while also leading the implementation of the plan.
- Develop annual marketing plans nationally, per region and per market verticals.
- Develop and manage budgets
- Develop and maintain initiatives in order to achieve up-to-date competitive analysis reporting.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel, as well as recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified team members.
Who you are
- Graduate with a University Degree in Information Technology or Marketing
- An executive leader in a commercial/business function, recognized for impeccable business results.
- An innovator with an entrepreneur spirit
- A problem-solver who thrives to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information in pressure situations
- A sales and marketing expert with experience working at a leading national/international organization.
- An individual who doesn’t shy away from a performance-based environment.
- A Culture Cultivator, focused on hard work and openness while supporting the company’s core values.
- A life-long learner
- A supreme multi-tasker
- An organizational Guru
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to do something profound that no one else in the fitness industry has attempted
- Pipeline access to the CEO and other like-minded individuals
- Talented Technology and Marketing resources at your fingertips
- GoodLife Fitness Membership
- Unparalleled work environment: Opportunity to work at the Best Fitness Company in Canada and in our opinion, the world!
- Workout while you work - try one of our treadmill or cycling bike desks
- Shoot some hoops or have an innovative meeting in the ping pong room
- Gourmet Coffee and fresh fruit daily
- FREE PARKING
- Occasional air guitar with your CEO, Patch
- Get your stretch on with hanging TRX straps
- Themed boardrooms - swing your everyday stresses away
For more details visit http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.dMUK-y_K
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications