Brand Manager (Maternity Leave Contract - 14 months)
- Woodbridge, ON (near Hwy 427 & Hwy 7)
- Job Category
- Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Purchasing, Marketing & Communications, Technology and Digital Media
- Job Type
Position Title: Brand Manager (Maternity Leave Contract - 14 months)
Location: 8300 Huntington Road, Vaughan ON L4H 4Z6
Reports To: Director- Marketing
People Management: No
Shift: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Anatolia is currently recruiting for a Brand Manager to cover the role described below for a 14-month (temporary) period during our current Brand Manager’s parental leave of absence.
Anatolia is a progressive and aggressively growing, international distributor of porcelain and natural stone tile products. We are conveniently located in Woodbridge (Vaughan/Brampton) minutes from Hwy 427 and Hwy 7.
The Brand Manager is an adaptable multi-tasker and future thinker who works to implement new ideas and concepts beyond the current day, while ensuring alignment with corporate goals and objectives.
Reporting to the Director - Marketing, you will be given the opportunity to take a hands-on approach to learning so you can take full advantage of this exciting growth opportunity. You will be able to contribute and develop in areas like Brand Management, New Product Launches, Portfolio Management and Project Management. You will work closely with the Business Development team and Internal/External creative teams to develop and execute product and category marketing plans that drive incremental growth for your portfolio. This role will have exposure to retailers in Canada, USA, and distributors internationally.
- Leads the development and execution of marketing plans for a portfolio of brands including sales materials, packaging, merchandising, product assortment/distribution, media/activation plans, and sampling programs.
- Develops and executes the innovation support plan for new products in collaboration with the Product Development Team and Business Development Team
- Develops content and communication for existing and new products
- Prepares presentations for clients, retailers, management and internal departments
- Works with the Creative department to develop advertising and signage concepts that meet brand guidelines
- Identifies customer & channel opportunities with recommendations on actions.
- Supports brand positioning and equity building initiatives.
- Works with the cross functional team to ensure go-to-market strategy is being followed and executed.
- Establishes and delivers Marketing metrics/measures and operating objectives ensuring functions are carried out with cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality and performance standards.
- Liaises with suppliers of marketing materials, ensuring timely delivery to stores and/or distributors.
- Creates and updates standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions
- Owns Item Setup and Creation process with operations and cross functional team
- Manages database attributes to ensure they are accurate and reflective of the product
- Manages budgets and purchase order requisitions for the department
- Analyzes product performance and metrics and provides proactive insights and recommendation to drive growth
- Works closely with the Director - Marketing and Marketing Agencies to develop and execute an effective content and Social Media strategy
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5-7 years of Brand Management experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry or Big Box Retailers is preferred. Experience in the tile and stone industry is a plus but not mandatory.
- Demonstrated proficiency in both strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Passionate and proactive multi-tasker who can lead teams and projects independently.
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement, resilient and able to respond under pressure with excellent organizational skills to manage competing priorities.
- Experience in managing agencies, leading cross-functional partners and building strong and effective relationships
- Creative thinker who can bring in new ideas and approaches to processes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to a wide variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated accountability, integrity, adaptability, and ability to problem solve on the fly
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Experience using Adobe Suite tools a plus
- Able to travel once or twice a quarter or as needed
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Anatolia is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the employment relationship. Anatolia will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to the Company.