Marketing Manager, Onboarding & Engagement - SCENE
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than eight million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies and restaurants. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
SCENE is looking for a results driven, customer centric marketer to join our growing team in the role of Marketing Manager, Onboarding & Engagement. This individual will play a key role in building strong, lasting relationships with SCENE members, including developing marketing programs to activate early tenured members, educating and engaging the youth segment of the membership base, and analyzing and recommending strategies based on previous results. This role reports to the Senior Manager, CRM, SCENE LP and will be based out of our SCENE LP office, 100 Yonge Street, Toronto.
This is your opportunity to become part of Canada's premiere entertainment loyalty program and to bring your passion to our dynamic and growing team.
- Support the ongoing improvement of and engagement with the SCENE loyalty program, based on a deep understanding of customer segmentation, member expectations and market trends
- Develop comprehensive, digitally-focused marketing programs to support key business objectives, including brief writing, creative and copy evaluation and feedback, detailed testing, monitoring results. Heavy emphasis on email to drive business results
- Manage, optimize & implement omni-channel marketing programs to onboard new SCENE members and drive card usage. Customize content to drive personalization and relevance with key segments.
- Develop strategies, implement and track results for marketing test and learns
- Investigate & develop a strategy to more effectively engage Youth SCENE members in communications and in actively using their loyalty card (14-18 year olds)
- Support the implementation of other key strategic projects to deliver on overall business goals
- Manage the delivery of cards to members, including managing inventory levels, recommending content and marketing updates, and reducing the overall cost to deliver
- Identify strategic opportunities to improve the member experience; and lead cross functional teams in the implementation of new programs
- Collaborate with internal & external data experts to extract relevant information to support complex analysis and build reporting that will support the ongoing management of the program
- Provide regular reporting for key metrics & KPIs, pulling out key insights and making recommendations to drive future initiatives.
- Work closely with Cineplex & Scotiabank loyalty marketing teams and internal SCENE marketing teams on member segmentation alignment & a unified, member-centric contact strategy
- Communicate with and manage relationships with several agency contacts, ensuring programs objectives and feedback are clearly understood, keeping the member at the centre of strategies & tactics
- Collaborate with other members of the team on marketing initiatives as needed
- Establish strong working relationships with Cineplex and Scotiabank marketing teams to ensure collaboration from concept to implementation
- Prepare and manage marketing budget, track expenses and provide monthly updates
- Proactively share best practices and learning with peers and partners
- 5 years progressive B2C marketing experience with a focus on direct & digital customer communications
- You know how to be entrepreneurial in a corporate setting, and have lead internal and external cross-functional teams to achieve complex objectives
- You thrive in a faced paced work environment
- Experience with automated marketing solutions like Salesforce would be considered as asset
- Experience managing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, digital media and other 1:1 marketing channels.
- Superior project management skills, ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with tight timelines
- Experience with segmentation & targeting of digital communications
- Big picture strategic thinker with the ability to analyze/ interpret data, and then translate it into actionable results
- Knowledge of the loyalty program sector, and its unique challenges
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, with a critical eye for quality and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Bilingualism an asset
Interested applicants please click http://www.cineplex.com/Global/Careers/ViewJobs to locate the Marketing Manager, Onboarding & Engagement - SCENE role and click on the “Apply Now” button to submit an application for consideration.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications