The Marketing Manager is responsible for development and execution of integrated marketing plans designed to meet the goals and objectives of our company. Especially working closely with our key accounts- major sports brand, in the corporate sales.
• Develop go-to marketing plan including budget, strategy, tactics, and media plan to bring these strategies to life through all elements of the marketing mix. Especially on marketing content and communications, including product information, promotional campaigns.
• Support the Key Account distribution networks for products and services and the development of account-based marketing for key accounts
• Develop, execute, and track result-driven, sector-specific campaigns to build brand, drive differentiation and generate leads. Track, measure and optimize these campaigns.
• Maintain feedback from internal stakeholders and from vendor partner, especially foreign vendor from China, on a quarterly basis and track performance against goals.
• Assume overall accountability and leadership role for external marketing delivery channels, including company websites, digital marketing (including social media and email), events, marketing materials, and other external communication channels. Especially to manage, update and deploy email-marketing campaigns targeted to key accounts.
• Develop and attend relevant trade show and convention appearances in order to build relationships and promote JLC's initiatives. assist in product development
• Manage marketing budget and report on key KPIs;
• Keep up-to-date and deploy marketing, digital, social, and earned media trends to enhance and optimize campaigns. In addition, proactively identify opportunities to evolve.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications