Director, Media, Marketing Services & Competencies (Toronto or Winnipeg)
We’re Investors Group – a Canadian leader in providing the best advice, experience and outcomes for our clients, personalized throughout their lifetime. This is your opportunity to build a career with a leading organization where you can learn, grow and thrive both professionally and personally.
Our vision: We inspire financial confidence.
At Investors Group we believe:
• Our success starts with the success of our clients
• In achieving excellence in all we do, and anything worth doing is worth doing extraordinarily well
• Only through teamwork can we realize our greatest potential
• We can never be satisfied with the status quo and that every day we should be focused on creating more value
• In the power of advice to change lives for the better
• It is our mission to make a difference in the world and the lives of others
If you share our vision and values, we’d like to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a Director of Media, Marketing Services & Competencies to join our Marketing Services and Operations department located in Winnipeg, Toronto and Montréal. The department is responsible for best-in-class digital, print and video materials that support and elevate the brands within the organization along with shared operational services including translation, financial governance, marketing projects and traffic and media buying.
The role acts as a key IGM representative among our enterprise, Investors Group, Mackenzie Investments & Investment Planning Counsel. The Director will own the relationship with media agencies, act as an advocate of the brand teams, and act as an internal representative of the agencies. Additionally, the director will be accountable for enterprise wide marketing capabilities, competencies, and development plans to drive best in class marketing performance from the IGM team.
• Enterprise wide strategic media buying, budget planning and oversight
• Assessing efficacy and performance of media
• Managing media agency relationships; holding them accountable, act as a voice internally on behalf of agencies, facilitate top-to-tops
• Marketing capabilities and competency mapping
• Annual media agency assessments/reviews
• Marketing taxonomy strategy and governance for IGM Financial
• Willingness to travel for work; Winnipeg, Toronto, Montréal
• Post-secondary degree with a minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience with specialization in Media Buying
• Successful track record and working relationships with media agencies
• Expert data analytical, media systems proficiency, and digital marketing understanding
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment; transparent practices and communication.
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work with competing and frequently changing priorities, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
• Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Willingness to grow, developing new skills where necessary while encouraging and supporting ongoing learning.
• Agility and sensitivity toward other stakeholders
Please apply directly to https://career17.sapsf.com/career?company=investorsgP&site=VjItV2MrL0E5UUoyRmlYT2ZLVXV2OWV0UT09before March 2, 2018. For technical difficulties when applying, please email email@example.com.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications