Looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to grow your marketing skills?
Push your creative boundaries and expand your network as a CMA NXT Campus Ambassador. Take charge of your career trajectory by helping students gain access to resources that aid the journey into marketing professions.
Being a CMA NXT Ambassador is a volunteer position. Your main responsibility will be to spread awareness and drive registrations to the free resources provided to students on CMA NXT. Being a CMA NXT Ambassador gives you the opportunity to plan events, practice digital marketing, and build your professional network before starting your career. In addition to hard skill practice and a larger network, you’ll get invitations to exclusive CMA NXT events, interview practice and resume help, a chance to win a monthly gift card, and the possibility of your very own 21st Century Marketer article on CMA NXT.
Our ambassador program is open to Canadian post-secondary students who are looking for an opportunity that will provide them with an extra edge. Develop your skills and build your resume by managing events on campus, raising awareness of CMA NXT’s benefits, developing key relationships with partners, and by networking with other students and industry leaders.
- Currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution. Preferably in a Business, Marketing, or Public Relations program.
- Time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly, warm personality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Customer service
- Event Planning
- Presentation skills
- Writing ability
- Interpersonal communication
- Social media
- Time Management
How to apply:
- By link: https://cmanxt.ca/pages/apply-to-be-a-cma-nxt-ambassador
- By email: Complete the following fields and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full name:
- Preferred email:
- Type of program (Degree/Diploma/Post-grad)
- Major (minor if applicable)
- Why would you like to be selected as an ambassador?
- Do you have any projects you would like to share?
- Please list 2-3 dates with times in which you are available for an interview.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications