C.F. Crozier & Associates is a consulting engineering firm specializing in private sector land development since 2004. Crozier engineers, designers, and technicians work on a variety of projects in commercial, industrial, residential, and recreational developments. Our projects span the GTA, Georgian Bay, and across Ontario. With expertise in civil, water resources, transportation, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering, our team is as diverse as our client roster – and we’d love for you to join us.
Crozier & Associates is seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to support each of Crozier & Associates’ business units and office locations. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist will directly influence every aspect of Crozier’s marketing; including strategy development, campaign implementation, event management, copywriting, design, and analyzing results for continual improvement.
Successful applicants will have a strong knowledge of the key marketing elements that drive successful business outcomes, with proven experience in guiding projects from brainstorming and planning through to design, implementation and measurement. The successful applicant will be a versatile writer, a great communicator, an energetic, organized self-starter, and will either have “done it all” through past job experience, or will be able to self-direct and learn the skills necessary to complete a project.
- Perform market, industry and competitive research and analysis to drive targeted marketing plans, determine key program selling points and identify best customer prospects
- Generate marketing strategies that can be utilized in all offices and business units
- Assist with the implementation of marketing plans as determined by management
- Support the creation of marketing and sales materials for assigned business units
- Collect and analyze data from marketing campaigns to evaluate performance, share findings with multiple stakeholders, and use information in making data-driven recommendations
- Coordinate media purchases as defined in plans, across traditional, digital, social media
- Write and edit copy for a wide variety of media, including websites, social media, promotional materials and advertising
- Oversee the production, distribution and completion of various projects with creative agencies
- Coordinate social media content creation with team; plan, update and distribute calendar
- Assist in updating and maintaining the Crozier website
- Develop and update print materials
- Manage tradeshows and events
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years’ related experience with B2B marketing and campaign development
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital marketing experience with Social Media platforms i.e., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and ability to effectively manage the delivery of marketing messaging through them
- Self-motivated, proactive and independent
- Demonstrated experience with generating professional marketing content
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized, ability to work on multiple projects, prioritizing and meeting tight deadlines
We thank all applicants for their interest in C.F. Crozier and Associates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
C.F. Crozier and Associates is committed to providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Should you need assistance at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications