Osler is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to manage all aspects of the go-to-market strategy, planning, execution and management of innovation-related product launches, promotional programs, and communications.
In this role, you will be a member the Marketing & Communications team and work closely with Osler’s Chief Innovation Officer and Innovation Council to provide product marketing support for Innovation Council initiatives. You will also identify internal and external readiness factors to inform market requirements/opportunities related to specific product launches and build strategies that unlock those opportunities.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion and vision for B2B marketing, exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, thrive in fast-paced (and sometimes ambiguous) environments, and drive impact across teams.
This is a six-month contract ending April 2020 based in Toronto.
You're Great At...
· Leading the market assessment (qualitative and quantitative analysis) to help inform the product strategy and positioning
· Positioning new service offerings and developing a roadmap for national sales growth, market penetration, and customer success
· Developing and implementing marketing plans, crafting go-to-market strategy, conducting competitive analysis, engaging with stakeholders and collaborating with internal teams to drive execution
· Driving product growth and adoption by setting goals and partnering closely with Business Development leads and relevant practice areas
· 3-5 years professional experience in product marketing within a B2B environment, ideally in professional services or technology
· BA/BBA degree preferably
· Deep understanding of social marketing programs and/or marketing ROI models
· Strategic thinking, technical/analytical and creative skills
· Ability to contribute at both strategic and operational level
· Ability to work in a cross-functional capacity in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
· Analytical, data-informed decision-maker
· Communicator who simplifies concepts
· Experience with project management
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications