Are you looking to use your creativity and innovation mindset to play a key role in advancing market-leading brands? In this Senior Brand Manager role you will be responsible for driving the local innovation strategy and pipeline development for a diverse, strategically critical portfolio. You will collaborate with the brand marketing and commercial teams to shape the future direction and accelerate the growth for a powerful, high potential collection of brands. You will lead a diverse portfolio of innovation and renovation projects from idea generation through to consumer validation, commercialization strategy, senior leadership alignment and launch. Nourish and excite Canadian consumers with new foods designed to meet their rapidly changing taste and health preferences.
At Kellogg Canada, we love our people and they love our culture and the opportunities that come with being a part of Kellogg. Our Kellogg K-Values are at the core of who we are, what we believe, and what brings us together as one united Kellogg team. Come explore the endless opportunities in an environment where we support you and your professional success. As we grow together, we win together. Our success has always been driven by the skills and ideas of our talented and diverse team members. We value work/life balance, diversity & inclusion, and of course, great food! What's not to love? Now is the time to achieve more and to take your career further with Kellogg. Come join us at Kellogg Canada!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Innovation Strategy & Pipeline Development - Create the future by identifying, developing and leading both shorter and longer term innovation and renovation projects with consumer validated ideas through qualitative and quantitative consumer testing. Strategically assess the purpose, feasibility and financial merits of an innovation, ensuring key stakeholders and senior leadership are aligned toward launch approval and commercialization recommendations
- Project Management - Lead a diverse portfolio of innovation and renovation projects, including: Canadian standalone, global expansion and lift & adapt initiatives designed to meet evolving consumer needs and accelerate Kellogg Canada's growth
- Build Effective Teams - Coach and develop one direct report. Lead and cultivate strong, collaborative relationships with dynamic cross-functional teams (R&D, brand marketing, insights, sales strategy, nutrition, finance, launch project managers and supply chain) to ensure innovation commercial readiness, Global & North American synergies and in-market success
- Drive Results - Contribute to the achievement of Kellogg's overall business objectives: Net Sales and Operating Profit by delivering innovation projects on-time and on-budget, and by generating new consumer validated ideas to strengthen the innovation calendar. Identify and analyze complex business problems to inform strategic recommendations
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- University undergraduate degree with a focus on business/marketing and/or equivalent work experience
- 6-8 years of Brand Marketing and/or Innovation related experience in a Consumer Packaged Goods company at Senior Brand Manager or equivalent level
- Experience in strategy development and project management
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, combined with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- We need your strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Are you a strong team player who loves to solve complex business problems?? We need you!
- Proven execution of new products, from idea generation through to development, consumer validation and launch
- Courage & Curiosity - you love to learn and try new things and you thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
The Finer Print:
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
GROW With Us
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Marketing Manager, Business Events / Gestionnaire…
(MARKETING) COORDINATOR, PLANNING RECREATION SERV…
City of Brampton
PROFESSEURE OU PROFESSEUR EN MARKETING
UNIVERSITÉ DU QUÉBEC À RIMOUSKI (UQAR)
Senior Associate Vice-President, Strategic Commun…
University of Calgary
University of Toronto Press