Marketing Coordinator - Campaigns
A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first national Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As a respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, we share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Here’s what we can offer you:
As a Top 100 employer in Canada, taking care of our people is our priority. In addition to our fun, flexible team environment our total rewards package includes: comprehensive company paid health and dental coverage, an employer matched - Defined Contribution pension plan and an employee/family assistance plan. Other highlights include a 35 hour work week as well as training & development assistance, which is highly encouraged. It is important to us, that we support you and your success during your time with us. That’s why our total rewards are designed to help you achieve overall balance personally and professionally, both now and into your future.
Highlights of this opportunity:
Do you love strategizing, branding, and connecting with your community? Do you believe your energy could attract and engage conversations with an eagerness to explore Indigenous culture? If you said YES, then this is the right opportunity for you!
- Develops and implements marketing campaign plans including identification of customer segments, campaign goals/objectives, strategies, work plan/timelines, and campaign output/elements;
- Works with Marketing Coordinator-Digital to align digital campaigns with broader marketing plans and business goals;
- Establishes and monitors key success metrics for campaigns and provides performance reports with insight and recommendations to management;
- Cooperates with internal resources and Agency of Record to optimize content/campaigns for performance;
- Monitors digital marketing trends/platforms and identify opportunities;
- Conceives, drafts, proofreads, and edits written materials for marketing projects and presentations.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
- A degree / diploma / certificate in Marketing, Communications, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience in digital marketing, strong computer skills;
- A strong spirit of collaboration and a love what you do attitude;
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers!
Please apply before Tuesday October 1, 2019.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications