Our client, Esri Canada provides geographic information system (GIS) solutions that empower people in business, government and education to make informed and timely decisions by leveraging the power of mapping and spatial analytics. These solutions enable organizations to better manage their resources, plan their future and collaborate within and beyond their organization. Esri Canada’s products and services help advance successful digital transformation. The company serves 12,000 organizations from 16 offices across Canada and is based in Toronto. In 2015, Esri Canada became a Gold Standard winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and in 2016 was named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Are you ready to embark on a fast-paced, challenging and deeply rewarding work experience? We are looking for a seasoned Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team in Toronto. In this intermediate role, you will work closely with industry, product and sales teams to help strategize and execute marketing campaigns and content that align with identified business goals.
- Design and coordinate integrated activities that build brand awareness, create demand, generate marketing qualified leads and help drive revenue growth
- Work with other team members to develop materials such as news releases, emails, web landing pages, blog posts, case studies, articles, white papers, brochures, videos, enewsletters, ads, social media content and others, to use as campaign content.
- Ensure consistency of brand and messaging in campaign collateral and internal/external communications
- Track outcomes and report on results, warranting key learnings are applied across marketing activities
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external personnel at all levels representing the company in a professional manner at all times
- Actively participate in company, staff or individual one-on-one meetings on an ongoing basis for the purposes of effective teamwork, enhanced communication and progressive co-operation strategies within the department as well as other regions across the company
- Continually contribute to the profitability of the company and ongoing business operations by initiating, recommending and implementing continuous improvement strategies and initiatives
- Conduct any general duties, specific projects and responsibilities as assigned or required by the Marketing Campaigns Manager in a timely and professional manner
- University Degree or College Diploma in Marketing or related field
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies
- At least 5 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role, preferably focused on field marketing in the technology sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must have portfolio of published materials/samples of previous work. A writing test will be required.
- Strong attention to detail; must have advanced editing and proofreading skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Experienced with CRM and marketing automation platforms
- A self-starter who can thrive in a multi-tasking, time-sensitive environment
- Solid research and analytical skills
- Masterful problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated aptitude in thinking and functioning in an agile manner
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Commitment to excellence
- GIS/technology experience
- Bilingual in English and French
GCG is a leading Talent Solutions firm serving clients for over 25 years in Recruitment, Coaching and Career Transition. Visit us at www.globalconsultinggroup.ca
Similar searches: Technology and Digital Media
More search results
Director of Digital Marketing - Restaurant chains
Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator
The Job Window
Product Marketing Manager (Contract)
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP