Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to work in its Acton, Ontario office.
This role will serve as the leader of the Marketing department. Reporting to the V.P. Sales/Marketing, the incumbent will be responsible for driving various campaigns and other marketing initiatives by coordinating the Content, Digital and Graphics personnel on their team. They will also be responsible for people leadership of the marketing team including training and development, employee relations, assisting with recruitment and performance reviews.
Do you consider yourself a proactive, strategic thinker and leader? Do you like to use your creativity and knowledge to help drive sales, maintain an organization’s public image, develop strategy, identify opportunities and lead trade show endeavors? Then here is your chance to join a dynamic and creative multidisciplinary marketing team!
- Creation / development of annual marketing plan that supports the organization’s strategic plan, branding and product promotion
- Lead the execution of multi-channel demand generation and lead generation efforts; taking programs from concept to execution, leveraging Marketo and Salesforce systems, including campaigns, lead nurturing, and evaluating results
- Lead and develop the marketing team to define strategy and execute ROI-driven plans for lead generation, market awareness, customer acquisition, and retention
- Partner with key executives to lead the positioning, tone & creative direction of Superior Glove’s brand
- Translate strategic marketing plans into actionable targets & initiatives
- Identify unique opportunities for lead generation with appropriate marketing collateral including, video, case studies, interactive digital media, field and trade show events
- Lead a dynamic and effective cross functional Marketing team with an emphasis on the professional and personal development of the individual team members
- Manage all branding, reputation, and publicity
- Clearly communicate and assist in the handoff to the lead development reps and sales teams the objectives, strategies, messages, and desired responses and follow-ups from programs.
- Help deliver activity-based metrics on demand generation and lead generation efforts to inform future planning
- Evolve programs with a customer lifecycle marketing strategy, based on buying journeys and buy cycles.
- Assist in creating content - writing, editing and project management for inbound/outbound marketing initiatives, including promotional videos and newsletters.
- Some travel may be required
- Over 5 years’ experience and demonstrated success in digital and field marketing, product marketing, demand creation, and brand management in a lead or manager capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or related field
- Content creation, product marketing, lead generation, and design experience
- Proven ability to support a sales organization
- Strong people and team management and team building skills with a record of hiring, developing, and mentoring a staff
- Experience managing/developing a team
- Must have a strong background working with product marketing, sales development, and client services teams
- Excellent executive communication skills including ability to summarize, present, and prioritize
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong understanding of key marketing concepts, i.e. testing, outbound marketing best practices, landing page optimization, content creation and curation, lead management and event planning/management
- Basic design experience a plus, including use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proven experience utilizing Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bilingual French/English or Spanish/English an asset
Why work for us?
- We offer a casual work environment
- An opportunity to contribute new ideas; we welcome your fresh perspective
- Health, Dental and Extended Benefits
- Group RRSP plan
- Education Assistance Program
- Access to our on-site fitness equipment, community bikes
- As part of the “family” you can join in on our community involvement, staff hiking, biking, and skating events, annual barbeques and much more!
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
Please send your resume and cover letter with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. Please apply by midnight on Sunday, September 8th.
Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications