Digital Marketing Manager, Harlequin Trade Publishing
Company: Harlequin Enterprises Limited
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager, Harlequin Trade Publishing (HTP)
Department: Harlequin Trade Publishing (HTP)
Reporting To: Senior Director, Marketing HTP
Location: Toronto, 22 Adelaide Street West
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible and accountable for growing the sales of our trade titles/programs by developing, delivering and executing our digital strategy along with digital marketing initiatives and activities. You will be a key member of a dynamic, highly functioning and evolving marketing team – including leading and developing your team of three high performing direct reports.
• You will aggressively develop our portfolio of digital contact points, including social media, email and brand platforms ensuring holistic, strategic delivery across our entire digital ecosystem (paid, owned, earned).
• Work with key stakeholders across Marketing, Editorial, Publicity, Digital Sales and Digital Operations teams to lead a cohesive planning process, structure and flow that supports brand objectives and goals for the HTP portfolio of imprints and author brands.
• Drive and shape a data-led performance marketing strategy, leveraging audience and targeting capabilities to maximize sales, promoting a reader-centric approach across all digital channels.
• Develop creative and innovative digital marketing campaigns and tactics that will drive meaningful sales results; work closely with the Digital Sales team to ensure plans include pricing strategy and account-specific promotions
• Communicate actionable, strategic insights to the appropriate stakeholders and partners and lead agile planning and discovery sessions for major digital launches and imprint initiatives.
• Developing and leading innovative integrated marketing strategy and planning programs in collaboration with business leaders.
Specific training or job experience required before appointment includes:
• 6+ years of experience in digital marketing or related
• Well-versed in digital media disciplines as well as online marketing programs, including content and video development, e-mail and non-traditional buying practices
• Digital experience in a consumer facing and or entertainment brand environment
• Experience with website analytics tools beneficial.
• Capability to play a strategic role with the senior team to provide operational strategies for continuous growth and process improvement
Competencies and skills required to perform this job include:
• Strong time management, organizational and planning skills
• Exceptional internal and internal relationship management capabilities
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Creative and innovative thinker with a drive for results
• Publishing knowledge an asset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• The opportunity to be part of a company on the leading edge of publishing, working with a very talented team and exceptional products
• Real work/life balance including summer hours
• Amazing people!
External applicants are asked to apply on our website (https://careers-harlequin.icims.com).
Harlequin is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Harlequin is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications