Looking for a career where you can make a real difference? At the Canadian Centre for Child Protection, we are a national charity where everyone is dedicated to improving the personal safety of all children every single day. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented individual to join our fast paced team as a Communications Manager.
The Communications Manager plays a key role in leading and preparing reports and communication materials, writing and editing content, executing projects, coordinating the efforts of the graphic design and communications teams. They will also be responsible for planning, coordinating, reviewing, and assisting in research and the development of new resources, services and initiatives.
- Develop and deliver communication products including reports, proposals, communication plans, press releases and public awareness campaigns
- Communicate and build rapport with partners and stakeholders
- Manage priorities and workflow within the communications and graphic design team
- Prepare, develop and implement of key messaging and media relations strategies
- University degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. English, Linguistics, Communications, Rhetoric and Communications, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in writing, proofreading and editing
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Experience with multi-tasking and adapting within a fast paced environment
- Experience in effectively communicate complex or sensitive information (oral, written and interpersonal)
- French/English bilingualism is considered an asset
Email your resume and cover letter (required) to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is committed to providing safe environments for children and adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All applicants will be thoroughly screened using background checks, including Criminal Record Checks and an extensive review process.
Please note that we are a fully vaccinated workplace and all employees and visitors must show verifiable Proof COVID Vaccination status.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Vice President, Business Development - Canadian H…
Canadian Hearing Services w/ MIRAMS BECKER
Executive Director, Business Development and Stra…
Phelps - Fanshawe College
Manager, Brand & Community (English Services) - T…
Ministry of Transportation
Membership & Communications Coordinator
The National Club