Ethnicity Matters is Canada’s leading authority in marketing and communications to a multicultural world. Our mission is to help shape and develop culturally-driven strategies and ideas for visionary brands that want to win a disproportionate share of the consumer market.
We’re not a traditional multicultural marketing agency, we’re a business solutions company. We create business ideas that drive sales, impact culture and engage multicultural consumers. Our clients get strategically driven marketing solutions specific to their business goals, rather than advertising campaigns. We address our clients’ problems as business issues.
We are thought leaders asked to deliver seminars on multicultural trends, demographics and challenges to organizations across Canada and the US and work with clients in a wide range of categories including CIBC, TELUS, Kruger Products, Canada Dry, Hotstar, Dyson and Food Basics.
We are: Strategically focused. Creatively inspired. Results driven.
Come join us as a Digital Media Strategist and play a key role in a fast-growing agency with great people, a great culture and easy access to the 401 and the subway.
You will be expected to:
- Play digital strategy and thought leadership role in the development and implementation of multicultural media campaigns across all channels
- Play an integral role in the planning, buying and execution of all media placements
- Become an expert in ethnic digital media, stay current on emerging trends and keep internal team and clients updated on changes and best practice.
- Work with account teams to manage day-to-day client objectives and expectations
- Identify and fully understand ethnic target audiences - their demographics, psychographics and media habits
- Develop and present agency strategies and plans building trust and credibility with clients
- Identify and build relationships with existing and emerging media vendors
- Play a team leadership role and help develop digital media skills in other members of the Ethnicity Matters team (media, client service, creative)
- Monitor and analyze campaign effectiveness, review tracking metrics and play lead role in campaign optimization efforts
Your skills should include:
- At least 5 years of digital media planning and buying (multicultural media experience is an asset but not mandatory with the right attitude and experience)
- Deep knowledge of paid digital media platforms: the role they play, how they operate and how to get results
- Direct hands on experience with Programmatic planning and buying, SEM, SEO and Digital campaign stewardship including post-buy optimization and reporting
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and client demands
- Interest and passion for emerging world of ethnic marketing
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be part of a dynamic growing agency
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative team player with experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Self-starter, effective problem solver and commitment to driving results
Please submit your resume to be considered for the role. Resumes will be reviewed, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ethnicity Matters is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request in all aspects of our recruitment and selection process. It is the Company's policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the job. Ethnicity Matters does not discriminate against applicants based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable legislation.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications