Ethnicity Matters is Canada’s leading authority in marketing and communications to a multicultural world. Our mission is to help shape and develop culturally-driven strategies and ideas for visionary brands that want to win a disproportionate share of the consumer market.
We’re not a traditional multicultural marketing agency, we’re a business solutions company. We create business ideas that drive sales, impact culture and engage multicultural consumers. Our clients get strategically driven marketing solutions specific to their business goals, rather than advertising campaigns. We address our clients’ problems as business issues.
We are thought leaders asked to deliver seminars on multicultural trends, demographics and challenges to organizations across Canada and the US and work with clients in a wide range of categories including CIBC, TELUS, Kruger Products, Canada Dry, Hotstar, Dyson and Metro Foods.
We are: Strategically focused. Creatively inspired. Results driven.
Come join us as an Account Director and play a key role in a fast-growing agency with great people, a great culture and easy access to the 401 and the subway.
You will be expected to:
• Provide account service leadership to key accounts
• Provide strategic thought-leadership to clients and help them solve business and communication challenges
• Proactively bring new thinking and ideas to client business to drive success.
• Build and develop your team
• Bring your energy and experience to help contribute to the culture and capabilities of a fast-growing account service team and agency
Your skills should include:
· Experience and familiarity with the Canadian marketing landscape, ideally Canadian agency experience at a senior level, leading teams and having significant client contact
· 5-7 years’ experience in a progressive agency account service role
· Experience managing and leading a team on multi-channel communication campaigns
· Proven business and strategic thought-leadership skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be part of a dynamic growing agency
· Excellent communication skills: written and verbal, day-to-day correspondence and presentations
· Collaborative team player with experience leading a cross-functional team
· Team builder and effective coach focused on ensuring their team reaches their full potential.
While not required, the following would be an asset:
· Experience in multicultural marketing
· Second language other than English or French (e.g.: Cantonese, Mandarin, Punjabi, etc.)
Please submit your resume to be considered for the role. Resumes will be reviewed, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ethnicity Matters is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request in all aspects of our recruitment and selection process. It is the Company's policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the job. Ethnicity Matters does not discriminate against applicants based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable legislation.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications