Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
Use your marketing expertise to develop and execute effective corporate event strategy and marketing plans for Yardi’s Marketing Team!
What you will do
- Develop and execute corporate event strategy and marketing campaigns to drive attendance events that include the Yardi Advanced Solutions Conference and Yardi Forum events
- Focus on coordination of campaign goals, audience targeting and product of corporate event marketing, even content, corporate communications and sales deliverables
- Coordinate production and delivery of corporate event content
- Produce marketing deliverables related to non-product or non-market specific content needs
- Understand Yardi corporate culture, messaging and brand
- Understand client and prospect base and develop effective sales and marketing messages
- Communicate and collaborate often and well with project and product stakeholders
- Work effectively with different team members in Marketing, Sales, Services, Web, HR and senior management
- Track and analyze effectiveness of corporate event marketing and content
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3 years of experience working in a marketing capacity
- Experience in a business to business marketing organization
- Experience with corporate events and communication
- Proficient in Office 365, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, proof-reading and editing skills
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to research and analyze data
- Resourceful and creative problem-solver with strong interpersonal skills
- Marketing- and sales-oriented outlook
- Strong internal motivation and the ability to work independently
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other team members
- Positive and professional work attitude
- Ability to work overtime if necessary to meet deadlines
What would be helpful to have
- Experience in the real estate industry
- Experience in enterprise software
- Experience using marketing software (project management, CRM, website CMS)
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications