Operations Manager （Administrative Service）
- Wufeng Group Corp.
- 124 Cedar Street, Sudbury, ON P3E1B4
- $43.00 /hour, 35 hours/week, 52 weeks/year
- Job Category
- Admin/Clerical/Customer Service
- Job Type
Introduce of the company:
Wufeng Group Corp. whose head office located at Sudbury is a Canadian investment manager and developer of institutional-quality commercial and residential properties based in Ontario. With a focus on residential, industrial and commercial assets, Wufeng Group currently owns and manages a portfolio of approximately 35 million square feet of industrial and office space. One of its projects X space Lab, located at prestigious Don Valley East Area in Toronto, developed as top-rated incubator in Canada for more than 2 million square feet of mix use space including offices, hotel and residence. Besides, Wufeng Group offers a full suite of complementary real estate services, including leasing, property management and logistics services.The company have a track record of providing industry-leading customer service to multinational and regional businesses.
Now Wufeng Group Corp. is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to conduct overall administration and operation tasks within the company in order to help our business to grow fast and make our daily operation smoothly.
124 Cedar Street, Sudbury, ON P3E1B4
Title of the Position:
Operations Manager （Administrative Service）
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Language of Work: English
Salary: $43.00 per hour, （$64.50/hour overtime rate after 44 hours per week）
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
124 Cedar Street, Sudbury, ON P3E1B4 (Required)
- Education requirement：College in business administration or a related administrative services field is required
- Work experience requirements：Minimum 8 years’ experience as an Operations Manager （Administrative Service）
- Other requirements：
- Excellent scheduling, prioritization and time management skills and to be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinker, strong hands-on leadership skills with the ability to influence and persuade others, especially across organizational boundaries. Well respected by management, peers, and direct reports.
- Self motivated and able to initiate tasks without being asked.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrated creativity with respect to idea generation and solution implementation.
- Commitment to the mission and getting the job done by being flexible.
- Collaborator with strong listening, facilitation, and persuasion skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Budget-focused mindset.
- You will travel occasionally.
- Oversee daily operational and administrative practices, following procedures, protocol and priorities.
- Establish, control and direct operating and administrative procedures for all sites, including safe working practices and personnel.
- Improving operational systems and policies in support of organization’s mission -- specifically management reporting, information flow, administrative and business processes, and organizational planning.
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services on monthly, quarterly, annual basis;
- Establish operational strategies and development of administration annual work plan and budget.
- Assist property management team in the timely preparation of, and adherence to, annual property budgets, capital plans and client reports.
- Providing administrative support in the development of contract proposals.
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching to develop direct reports including hiring, training, and succession planning. Ensure teams work cooperatively to maintain positive tenant and internal relationships.
- Assisting Human Resources with human capital needs.
- Recruit and and oversee training for staff.
- Ensure team compliance with corporate standards and external regulations.
- Motivate operational personnel through innovative approaches to the development of positive work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Please send your resume to the following email and we will contact you directly if you are selected for an interview.
- Contact: Maggie Zhang
- Phone Number: 6479826669
- Address: 124 Cedar Street, Sudbury, ON P3E1B4
- Website: https://www.dwrealties.com/
Similar searches: Admin/Clerical/Customer Service