WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Love numbers and digging into what they mean? Do you thrive at pulling out the story and opportunities that the data uncovers? If you answered yes, then this role is for you. Reporting to the Director Brand & Communications, the Marketing Analyst will support the monthly and quarterly ongoing reporting needs in alignment to the marketing strategy. This role will require working collaboratively across internal and external stakeholders. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for the management of the analytics, including gathering, interpreting, and reporting in relation to ongoing activities. The position will be a key contributor to driving decisions on marketing tactics and initiatives to improve overall performance and effectiveness.
More specifically your duties will include:
- Examine daily, monthly, quarterly, and data to identify patterns and areas for improvement.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports displaying the insights to support the numbers and tell the story
- Monitor ongoing marketing campaigns to identify gaps/opportunities.
- Develop actionable plans for the implementation of process improvements.
- Manage ad-hoc reporting/analysis.
- Work cross-functionally to fully understand business objectives and apply analytics in support of projects to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
- Google analytic reporting
- Ensure understanding/knowledge of products, processes and procedures to provide strong recommendations.
- Host regular meetings with senior management to share insights and discuss recommendations.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to help guide marketing efforts.
- Competitive analysis of pricing product strategy and positioning as well as reporting on economic indicators impacting financial trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Post-secondary education in mathematics/statistics or business.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in Sales/marketing analytics or finance
- Experience in CRM.
- Strong analytical / computer skills – Excel, and the ability to extract information into user friendly formats.
- Google Analytics.
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience in financial services or banking industry.
- Salesforce and Pardot working knowledge.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary that’s benchmarked to Mercer salary data.
- Participation in a Corporate Incentive program based on 10% of annual salary.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days.
- Up to 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave.
- One half-Friday off per month.
- Health and dental benefits and an EAP program focused on your mental health (Headversity).
- Company paid professional development plus access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Employee recognition program – movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
- Ability to work from home and flexible working arrangements.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Firma (an OFX company) has been helping grow our customers’ worlds since 1998. Helping our customers go further in every connection to deliver a remarkable service that takes away the complexity of growing across borders. Providing global scale and corporate-level know-how in a way that relates to our customers ambitions and cross-border readiness. At the core of this all is our commitment to dedicated one-to-one customer service. Firma is excited to be joining forces with OFX, a leading global money services provider, who shares this ethos.
OFX grew from the idea that there had to be a better, fairer way to move money around the world. That was over 20 years ago, and we’re still driven by the same mission today. We help individuals and businesses navigate the complexity of foreign exchange, offering the best of both worlds – an easy to use digital platform, combined with 24/7 access to our currency experts around the globe.
We provide great opportunities for our employees to grow their careers and make a difference, and for our clients to move money safely and securely with confidence.
Our Company is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide a supportive and respectful environment free of bias, where each employee feels valued. Together our opinions, strengths, experiences, and diverse backgrounds empower us to perform better and be innovative, which is essential to our continued success.
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely and pass a background check to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications