Product Marketing Manager
- Vancouver, BC
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications, Sales and Business Development, Technology and Digital Media
- Job Type
The Product Marketing Manager owns the product marketing pillar to ensure that WiderFunnel is effectively communicating our product suite internally and externally. This individual will play a key role in planning, developing and executing WiderFunnel’s customer-obsessed product marketing strategy. As a key member of the Growth team, this person is accountable for providing marketing support for the sales and product teams to generate new sales opportunities and retain current clients.
At WiderFunnel, we are leaders in validation, known for building proven growth programs for leading companies. We deliver results for clients — fast, as a premium solution, with high touch service.
We are a diverse and inclusive team rooted in a foundation of respect and openness. Our company values – grit, maverick, curiosity, integrity, and real – are at the center of how we hire, how we work, and how we treat one another. At WiderFunnel, you can bring your most authentic self to work, merging your personal and professional lives together.
- Always taking initiative, with the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others?
- Able to stay focused on results despite changing conditions?
- Great at building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups, with a poised and persuasive communication style?
- Innovative and creative, generating ideas for quick response, while able to implement practical, timely solutions?
- Work with Content lead to create key sales and product messages
- Develop a Sales marketing strategy that includes a client marketing communication plan and client events
- Create and maintain a modular master sales deck
- Develop all client facing marketing materials
- Work with Product team to create an internal and external marketing communication plan for existing products
- Work with Product team to create internal and external marketing communication plan and process for new products
- Work with Product team and People team on a company-wide product training program for existing and new employees
- Work with Partnerships to plan and execute on partnership events
- Identify co-marketing opportunities with our clients
- Work with Sales Development Manager to create vertically-based sales marketing messages and materials
- Several years experience within a product marketing role
- Proven ability to develop and execute a successful, sustainable product marketing strategy, driving new business and client retention
- Preferably, experience in digital marketing or related activities, and general understanding of A/B testing and conversion optimization concepts
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams to a high level of effectiveness, optimizing and responding to Sales and Product team priorities
- Experience leading and developing a team an asset
- Naturally calm under pressure, adaptable, persuasive, and open to criticism and ideas
- Strong skills with online collaboration tools like gSuite, Asana, Harvest, etc
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate complex subjects in a way that’s easy to understand, both internally and externally