- Vancouver Cabinets Inc.
- #1-11560 Voyageur Way, Richmond BC V6X 3E1
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Our company, Vancouver Cabinets Inc., is a one-stop shop for kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities and countertops (granite, quartz, and laminate). We offer a great selection of kitchen cabinets across the lower mainland and provide retail and wholesale services nationwide. In addition, we offer customers with professional installation and home renovation services. Since our establishment in March 2006, we have built reputation within the local cabinet market in the Greater Vancouver. Currently, we need a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our company to expand our wholesale market.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
- Support marketing day-to-day operations including sales, promotions and projects;
- Conduct marketing research on competition, market share, projects, pricing and promotions, etc. as assigned by the General Manager;
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities;
- Track sales data, prepare sales reports, and coordinate emails and direct mail marketing plans;
- Promote awareness of brand image;
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products;
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects;
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results;
- Determine and manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activities within agreed budget;
- Search for, resource and develop new and current wholesale business opportunities in order to achieve the business objectives;
- Introduce brands to new wholesale customers and update existing customers on new products;
- Manage national dealer on-boarding activities including the development of Dealer Proposal Packages, Dealer Agreement packages & Dealer on-Boarding Binder for new dealers, renewals and buy/sells;
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including event production through booth scheduling and shipping, collateral coordination and premium ordering;
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns;
- Consult with designer to design effective and eye-catching showrooms and displays;
- Responsible for updating and maintaining social media marketing content;
- Responsible for tradeshow participation and booth design; design displays and coordinate ordering and install along with selection, measuring, and specifying all aspects of display.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing work experience in a related industry;
- A college diploma or bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field is required;
- Previous experience in developing wholesale business opportunities and maintaining relationships with dealers is required;
- Must be familiar with social media tools, such as wechat and weibo;
- Fluent in Mandarin is required;
- Salesforce knowledge is preferred;
- Strong knowledge about customers’ preferences and current trend of kitchen cabinet;
- Experience in helping customer see/understand reason for design recommendation;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive with the ability to work independently;
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Salary: $28 per hour
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Work Location: #1-11560 Voyageur Way, Richmond BC V6X 3E1
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your resume to the above email address. We are thankful for your interest, but unfortunately, we can only personally connect with those selected for an interview.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications