Senior Marketing Associate
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Reporting to the Director Brand & Communications, the Senior Marketing Associate will support in the execution of the marketing strategy. This role will require working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. The Senior Marketing Associate will be responsible for content development including weekly and monthly customer newsletters and Sales materials, management of digital analytics and reporting (monthly and quarterly), project management, agency management and social media. The successful candidate will work proactively to keep a pulse on the competitive FX landscape, identify areas of opportunity with an aim of driving customer trust and confidence in a competitive landscape.
More specifically your duties will include:
- Create dynamic templates and setup email campaigns within Pardot/Salesforce templates
- Manage client and prospect dynamic lists in Pardot
- Work with Salesforce architect team to create lists for mass emails
- Manage Pardot, which includes creating new templates, dynamic templates, development of landing pages and unique campaigns
- Email deployments
- Email template development
- Email journey mapping
- Email Reports
- Deployment of weekly and monthly newsletters
- Copywriting, editing and proofing marketing materials, weekly and monthly newsletters and Sales communications in a variety of styles across several mediums
- Manage development and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Support Sales team with custom campaign follow-ups post webinars events etc.
- Support in the execution of commercialization of product and creating unique offers to drive activity
- Optimizing ongoing customer communications with CRM team
- Charged with ensuring content is kept relevant and up to date
- Ongoing research of the marketplace and best practices (specific to industry and/or marketing channels)
- Project Management:
- Apply strong project management across all projects and initiatives, this includes development of workback schedules, timelines, deliverables within cross-functional teams (internal and external), writing briefs, editing, Q&A etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to achieve project success, including agency partners, Legal, and Compliance
- Follow appropriate review and approval process for any content and creative including stakeholder review and approvals
- Support the Sales team in product roll outs and gather feedback to optimize marketing support materials
- Attend Sales meeting and provide memo updates on new marketing initiatives
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field of study
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing in the Fintech, Payments, Cards, or financial services
- Strong working knowledge of Pardot, and Salesforce is a must
- A hard-working team player that loves to collaborate, leads with a can-do attitude, and thrives managing multiple projects
- Attention to detail is your middle name – you spot errors/inconsistencies a mile away
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary that’s benchmarked to Mercer salary data.
- Participation in a Corporate Incentive program based on 10%+ of annual salary.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days.
- Up to 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave.
- One half-Friday off per month.
- Health and dental benefits and an EAP program focused on your mental health (Headversity).
- Company paid professional development plus access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Employee recognition program – movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
- Ability to work from home and flexible working arrangements.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Firma (an OFX company) has been helping grow our customers’ worlds since 1998. Helping our customers go further in every connection to deliver a remarkable service that takes away the complexity of growing across borders. Providing global scale and corporate-level know-how in a way that relates to our customers ambitions and cross-border readiness. At the core of this all is our commitment to dedicated one-to-one customer service. Firma is excited to be joining forces with OFX, a leading global money services provider, who shares this ethos.
OFX grew from the idea that there had to be a better, fairer way to move money around the world. That was over 20 years ago, and we’re still driven by the same mission today. We help individuals and businesses navigate the complexity of foreign exchange, offering the best of both worlds – an easy to use digital platform, combined with 24/7 access to our currency experts around the globe.
We provide great opportunities for our employees to grow their careers and make a difference, and for our clients to move money safely and securely with confidence.
Our Company is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide a supportive and respectful environment free of bias, where each employee feels valued. Together our opinions, strengths, experiences, and diverse backgrounds empower us to perform better and be innovative, which is essential to our continued success.
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely and pass a background check to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications