Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees, and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with organizational skills to manage, organize and schedule corporate and trade show events for Yardi’s Marketing Team!
What you will do
- Plans event and conference logistics, including site selection, venue and sponsorship negotiation, event registration and entitlements, room-blocking, materials shipping, and promotion
- Organizes facilities and event details, including décor, catering, entertainment, transportation, audio/visual, promotional materials, and billing
- Maintains the budget for each event and provides reporting on expenses and return on investment
- Works with internal teams to schedule and manage marketing needs such as email schedules, messaging, branding, design, advertising, audience development, and event production
- Cross-references attendee lists with CRM data to support Sales staff and develop and execute on-site staffing plans for each event
- Manages display booth setup, including preshow configuration, graphics and equipment, and tear down
- Ensures compliance with legal, insurance, health, and safety obligations
- Ensures event tools are used by Yardi attendees to capture lead and meeting details
- Completes event performance reporting, including evaluations, report outcomes, sales lead follow-up, and provides stakeholder feedback to help guide future events
- Manages conference class and class descriptions, ensuring RoboHead is updated accurately.
- Maintains master classroom schedule and uploads class information to Client Central and Events App
- Serves as store manager for Yardi online merchandise store by fulfilling and shipping orders, maintaining inventory of giveaways, and event related budgeting
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Hospitality, or related field
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in event planning including logistics, project management, and budgeting
- Two plus (2+) years of experience in contract negotiation or trade event execution
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Proficiency using CRM systems
- Ability to build strong cross-functional working relationships
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Strategic thinker with ability to see the big picture
What would be helpful to have
- Knowledge of RoboHead project management tool
- Knowledge of Jira issue tracking software
- Two plus (2+) years high level hospitality experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Yardi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Senior Marketing Associate
Firma Foreign Exchange
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Commercia…
Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA)
Marketing and Communications Manager
Director, Marketing & Communications
Spécialiste du Web et de son contenu - Bilingue |…
Canon Medical Systems Canada Limited