The mission of Canada’s Children’s Hospital Foundations (CCHF) is to do what is right for children, so they live their healthiest, most fulfilling lives. Established in 2017, CCHF is a non-profit organization that raises funds for a national network of children’s hospital foundations. As the largest single, non-government funder of child health in Canada, CCHF continues to receive generous support through donors within Children’s Miracle Network® as well as contributions from additional companies and partners.
Serving as the Partner Marketing Manager’s right hand, the Marketing Coordinator will help execute fundraising campaigns. Specific responsibilities include handling logistics for marketing campaigns, program launches, events and strategic partnerships. The Marketing Coordinator is an important member of Canada’s Children’s Hospital Foundations (CCHF) team in delivering the organizational strategy, building relationships with the CCHF corporate team, and supporting new marketing strategies whilst acting as the intermediary between marketing, account and agency teams.
This role will entail a combination of office and work from home environments. Occasional travel to fundraising activities and events, meetings, conferences, and training opportunities will be required.
Every member of the CCHF team contributes to our success in raising funds and does so collaboratively with other members of the CCHF team and Member Foundations.
As a CCHF Employee you will:
- Act as a positive contributor to the CCHF Vision, Mission, Values and Culture
- Work collaboratively with CCHF staff, Member Foundations, corporate partners, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Act as a skilled problem solver within a fast-paced environment, coordinating multiples priorities that help to raise money for children’s hospitals
1. Partner Fundraising Campaign & Event support
- Work closely with the Partner Marketing Manager in development of materials for annual fundraising campaigns – including coordination of assets for in-store, social, digital and email channels
- Provide marketing support to the Corporate Partnerships Team – including directly assisting select corporate partners with campaign needs, e.g. reviewing and providing feedback on creative materials/documents/assets; proofing the materials to ensure that the feedback has been incorporated into the creative materials (e.g. in-store signage, print ads, social posts)
- Support the execution of various partner events and golf tournaments, e.g. ordering SWAG, confirming attendance, coordinating recording of internal stakeholder videos, and proofing event material
- Assist with bi-weekly marketing foundation updates – gathering, sharing, and formatting of materials
2. Digital Marketing & Communications coordination
- Coordinate deployment of social media content for campaign support; inputting social media posts that have been created, into spreadsheet
- Coordinate website updates with digital agency to reflect current partner campaigns
- Weekly checks of Contact Form and Inbox, ensuring inquiries get forwarded to the proper department
3. Marketing Project coordination & Administrative support
- Maintain internal trackers, libraries, Google Drive and SharePoint hubs – ensure all are up to date
- Track inventory of event and promotional materials
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Communications team, as required
- Post-secondary degree, ideally with a focus on Communications or Marketing
- Prior experience as a marketing coordinator or relevant role
- Ability to meet multiple demands and prioritize work through excellent time-management, strong project-management, and detail-oriented skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders with high levels of tact and diplomacy
- Solid track record in ensuring consistent, flawless delivery of marketing and communications projects
- Experience working with digital platforms (Zoom, MS Teams) and digital communications within a large complex organization
- Strong computer skills including all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PPT, SharePoint)
Canada’s Children’s Hospital Foundations is committed to fair and equitable employment in our recruitment and selection process. We welcome applicants including, but not limited to, persons with disabilities, racialized communities, all religions and ethnicities, Indigenous people, LGBTQ2S+ persons and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of our foundation community.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about CCHF and our mission and values, visit our website at childrenshospitals.ca.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Senior Marketing Associate
Firma Foreign Exchange
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Commercia…
Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA)
Marketing and Communications Manager
Director, Marketing & Communications
Spécialiste du Web et de son contenu - Bilingue |…
Canon Medical Systems Canada Limited