Director, Client Strategy
Director, Client Strategy
Would you describe yourself as a relationship builder, passionate about driving success for clients and your team? A versatile leader and savvy marketer? A strategic thinker with a knack for numbers and data?
Then you may be who we’re looking for.
Directors, Client Strategy are essential members of the team as our senior strategic leadership & relationship builders, contributing to the stability and growth of the company. They act as senior client allies, guiding strategy and ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy. They are also responsible for leading and developing a team of capable marketers.
Sound interesting? Then keep reading.
A Bit More About What You’ll Do
The Director, Client Strategy will:
- Take an active role in your clients’ business, partnering with them to develop their goals and marketing strategies, add strategic value and ensure that they get the best results from the whole agency team.
- Be responsible for leading a team, comprising of varying levels of individuals who focus on service delivery and client success.
- Champion trust with the client by understanding their goals and challenges and anticipating their needs.
- Oversee the implementation, optimization and assessment of media campaigns, services, tools, and training.
- Maintain and build on personal industry experience and marketplace knowledge, proactively expand your knowledge of media trends, tactics, and tools.
- Partner with Senior Leadership to set goals and plan for future fiscal year(s); working closely with Finance on forecasting, billing, and budget reconciliation.
- Play an active role in your teams’ recruitment with HR and the Leadership team.
What You’ll Bring
We’re looking for someone with over 7 years of experience in marketing, media strategy, execution, and reporting, with an agency (or, even better, a media agency). You’re:
- A strong communicator, excellent presenter, adept negotiator, capable collaborator, and able to juggle multiple priorities without compromising quality.
- Experienced in managing a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in analyzing complex data, market research, and formulating actionable plans.
- Experienced developing media strategy and managing campaign execution.
- Brimming with curiosity and in possession of a degree in business, communications, or marketing.
- Specific experience and knowledge of the CPG industry.
We provide a competitive salary, RRSP matching, additional holiday office closures, cost-shared health benefits, and much more!
We also have loads of perks to keep you sharp, like continuous training, a swanky office in the trendy North End of Halifax, the ability to work virtually/hybrid. We offer a work-life balance uncommon to the industry and the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest locally and nationally.
Time + Space has a corporate goal of bringing success – to our clients, to our partners, and to our staff. We’re purposeful, collaborative, courageous, and inclusive. The ideal candidate will embody these values and will help us bring them to life.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Senior Marketing Associate
Firma Foreign Exchange
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Commercia…
Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA)
Marketing and Communications Manager
Director, Marketing & Communications
Spécialiste du Web et de son contenu - Bilingue |…
Canon Medical Systems Canada Limited