Content Writer and Marketing Co-ordinator
Content Writer & Marketing Co-ordinator
We are seeking an experienced Content Writer & Marketing Co-ordinator to help enhance the effectiveness of our communications. The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for writing and the creation of clear, compelling, and targeted messaging.
As an essential member of the marketing and communications team this role reports to the Associate Director of Marketing and works closely with the Associate Director of Communication and Content, as well as other departments across the organization.
- Write compelling content for OBA products and marketing campaigns that is:
- Adaptable for use in a variety of mediums: print, web, advertising, and marketing materials.
- Consistent in brand voice and that incorporates key organizational messaging throughout and engages (and demonstrates keen understanding of) our member and stakeholder audience.
- Prepare association-wide communications including monthly newsletter, important notices and other communications that relate to the execution of the marketing efforts of the association.
- Provide support in terms of writing and preparation of public-facing material for the Associate Director of Communications and Content.
- Monitor engagement and create strategies for outreach to members and potential members.
- Co-ordinate and execute integrated marketing schedule ensuring timelines are met and identified KPIs are tracked and reported.
- Create compelling ad copy that incites action, landing pages that convert, and marketing campaigns that deliver.
- Collaborate with the Visual Brand Strategist on content for various digital and print mediums that enhances messaging and maintains a clear brand style.
- Work with PD team to develop interactive elements to augment programming that fosters networking and learning for participants.
- Monitor messaging to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Define key messages and brand voice for external communications.
- 5 or more years of copy writing/marketing experience
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or a related field
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
- Solid research abilities
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization and copywriting best practices, while staying current with changing trends
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Passion for persuasive writing and captivating storytelling with a proven record and strong portfolio of work
Interested applicants should forward their cover letter and resume to Tracy L. Dallas, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications