Marketing Coordinator, Gift Catalogue
Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good:
For Children. For Change. For Life.
This position is full time temporary for approximately 12 months.
The (Marketing) Coordinator, Gift Catalogue will support the development and execution of the annual Gift Catalogue.
• Supports all Gift Catalogue activities across the product lifecycle; including, product-specific strategy (creative, promotional, channel), plan, enhancement, tests, acquisition, cultivation, and fufillment
• Works with external Direct Mail agency, Channels, National Campaigns and Digital teams to implement new ways of generating revenue for the Gift Catalogue that considers multiple customer preferences, channels, technical feasibility, and business viability
• Collaborates with Product Alignment on existing and new innovative offers for the Gift Catalogue
• Coordinates Gift Catalogue development with external agency, Brand & Creative solutions and Digital teams for creative and digital work, managing updates or change requests as needed, and verifying adherence to established brand criterion
• Coordinates or makes regular Gift Catalogue website updates using the Shopify platform
• Works alongside the Digital team to continually update, improve, and manage ongoing enhancements to the Gift Catalogue website
• Coordinates Gift Catalogue delivery with external agency, Digital and all other relevant stakeholders; ensuring Catalogue is executed per strategy
• Works alongside Customer Data & Insights team to request donor data as well as to track and monitor Gift Catalogue’s adherence to established KPIs and revenue targets; obtains data and uses analysis to help Manager facilitate product enhancement strategies
• Works directly with external vendors to source Gift Catalogue merchandise (i.e. artisan goods) and coordinates contracts with Procurement
• Closely monitors all Gift Catalogue inventory (such as artisan merchandise, greeting cards, etc.) and instructs Fulfillment team accordingly
• Provides Customer Service with answers and scripts for customer FAQs related to Gift Catalogue
• Helps secure necessary approvals from Legal team
• Works with the Manager, defining the annual email marketing plan and works with Brand & Creative Solutions and Digital to successfully execute email campaigns
• Provides support for Gift Catalogue photo shoots
• Bachelor’s degree in Business with a specialization in Marketing or similar education preferred
• 1-2 years of fundraising/marketing experience (ideally for a non-profit organization)
• Proven track record of project management, execution skills, and results
• Ability to translate analytics into strategy and action
• Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
• Team collaboration skills, positive attitude
• Knowledge of international development and Canadian non-profit / fundraising an asset
Application Deadline: July 4, 2019
We bring life-saving support in times of disaster. We help poor communities to take charge of their futures. We provide small loans and training that boost family livelihoods. We work with policy makers to change the way the world is run. Our Christian faith teaches us that every child, regardless of gender, faith or race, is a precious gift to the entire world - and that their wellbeing concerns us all. We shall never rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications