B2B Marketing Manager
CanadaHelps is seeking an energetic, passionate, digital marketing professional that will be responsible for increasing our rapidly growing, multi-million dollar, charity-to-charity (B2B) business, by developing and implementing lead-generation, acquisition, and retention strategies.
CanadaHelps creates powerful online fundraising tools to help charities of all sizes fund-raise effectively and rally their supporters around their cause. We are a charity, and one of Canada’s first social enterprises. We have a fast-growing team of entrepreneurial-minded peers who have a passion for helping small and medium-sized charities succeed. We believe technology is a game-changer for increasing giving in Canada.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will work with the VP, Marketing to develop and execute B2B marketing strategies to acquire charity clients and leads, and retain and cross-sell existing charity clients primarily through digital channels. They will lead and manage multiple projects and campaigns concurrently to on-time completion.
The successful candidate will develop strong relationships through close collaboration with the Marketing, Charity Engagement and Sales, Product, and Data and Analytics teams, and other teams as appropriate.
Note: This is a 12-month parental leave contract, commencing as soon as possible. This role may become permanent at the end of the contract.
You have strong digital marketing and project management skills. With an analytical nature and desire for continuous learning and improvement, you have a passion for data-driven marketing strategies and enjoy keeping your technical and analytical skills sharp. You’re deeply accountable for your work, and will give it your all to succeed. You’re a true self-starter with a can-do attitude, you love a challenge and work well independently and across teams. You think creatively and strategically but are also able to roll up your sleeves to get work done. You love a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure and tight deadlines, and will give it your all to succeed. You’re looking for a career where you can make a positive social impact.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development of acquisition and lead generation, cross-selling, engagement, and retention strategies across primarily digital channels
- Create campaigns and programs to help our clients use our product effectively and fund-raise successfully to help retain and engage clients, add value, and grow their donation revenue
- Lead marketing activities through their entire project cycle, including planning, execution and analysis
- Brief our team members such as developers and designers on projects and work collaboratively, assisting with QA and proofing, to ensure the highest quality of work
- Plan and implement automated email workflows to support client acquisition, on-boarding, and retention
- Develop content and write copy, when necessary, to support marketing activities and optimization
- Work with the product team to ensure marketing alignment and support optimization testing and timely launch communications
- Develop reports and provide analysis of campaign success, either independently or with our data analytics team
- Identify and recommend ideas to improve our results
Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years of related experience in B2B client acquisition, retention, and digital marketing
- University degree, preferably in business, marketing, or related field
- Experience in digital marketing and email marketing (including targeting and segmentation, planning and implementing email automation/workflows and drip email campaigns)
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Experience (preferred) or familiarity with website optimization and A/B testing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent understanding of technology, aptitude for and interest in learning new technologies, tools, and software
- Strong writing and proof reading skills, with experience writing persuasive and product marketing copy considered a strong asset
- Hands-on experience using Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Wordpress (or similar tools).
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Visual design and French language proficiency is an asset
Here’s What We Have to Offer:
- An exciting 12-month contract position with a competitive salary
- A chance to make a difference and a unique opportunity to add major value as a key member of a small team in a forward-thinking, technology-focused environment, with dynamic opportunities and interesting challenges
- The opportunity to work with highly respected professionals (and super nice people who want to change the world for the better!)
- An open and collaborative environment
- A lifestyle friendly, flexible work environment
How to Apply:
Apply on CanadaHelps applicant tracking system, using this link:
Note: We will be accepting applications for this role until it is filled. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply promptly.
CanadaHelps is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all persons including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact Candace Gordon so that appropriate accommodations can be made.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications