Manager, Database Marketing
- Virtual - Toronto Ontario area
- $72,000 - $76,000
- Job Category
- Sales and Business Development
- Job Type
When doctors, engineers, real estate brokers, or physiotherapists need help, they turn to their professional associations for the expertise and resources they need to solve their challenges. But who do those associations turn to when they need a hand?
Incorporated in 1962, CSAE serves as the highest-level resource for Canadian associations, providing education, strategies and leadership for the ongoing challenges facing professional and trade groups. If you can name a profession or an industry, odds are, there is an association for it.
Whether we are helping an organization improve membership engagement and governance, or providing networking opportunities and practical tools, organizations turn to CSAE when they are looking for ways to improve their practices.
That is where you come in.
As CSAE’s Manager, Database Marketing, your goal is focused on the strategic growth of CSAE through targeted marketing activity using a data-informed approach. A good portion of your time will be spent on the design, development, and technical execution of marketing campaigns across inbound & outbound technology platforms.
Using your exceptional experience in database marketing and market-savvy solutions, you will be driving growth through digital assets and direct marketing channels including email, SMS, direct mail, and others.
This role is responsible for leading the development of member and stakeholder growth by identifying opportunities, conducting/leveraging internal data and external market research, building a marketing automation platform, developing the business strategy, and overseeing its execution. This is where you’ll have plenty of autonomy, and the ability to make a big impact on the future of our organization.
Here are some of the things you will be working on:
- Identify and build the database marketing, marketing automation platforms and campaign management environment to execute member-centric marketing.
- Work cross functionally to explore new opportunities and to leverage programs and services that engage and secure new members.
- Define priority segments within the CSAE member database and tailor marketing strategies accordingly.
- Develop marketing campaign segmentation strategies based on customer and prospect type/persona data, transactional history, and event behavioral data.
- Develop and manage the execution of marketing campaigns including audience segmentation, targeted/relevant messaging, channel delivery and measurement
- Identify key contacts within prospects and conduct background research to develop and lead pitches to prospects, leveraging other CSAE team members to provide subject matter expertise as relevant.
- Improve quality, efficiency and consistency in the campaign development process by:
- Creating and maintaining development standards and operational guidelines
- Creating and maintaining code repositories that can be easily reused or referenced
- Identifying tools and resources applicable to the needs of the CSAE team
- Build, implement and measure member engagement strategies.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with existing members and potential prospects.
- Extract and analyze data; optimize data used in member and prospect outreach and campaigns; generate reports.
- Oversee processes and continuous improvement to ensure integrity of data in membership database
- Act in accordance with CSAE’s vision, mission, and overall direction contributing to achieving the organization's strategic goals including membership growth, retention and satisfaction, and related revenue targets.
Working with CSAE
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Director, Marketing & Communications. CSAE operates as a fully virtual organization with access to co-working locations in the GTHA. Regular team meetings are held in Toronto. We offer a starting salary between $72,000 – $76,000 per year, depending on your experience. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP and paid vacation.
You’ll love working here because our work culture brings everyone together. You will see that in action with regular team check ins, online forums for daily work, team builders and opportunities to connect with this fun and productive team.
We are looking for someone to start right away, so if you are looking for a professional environment where no two days are the same, apply today!
- Demonstrated expertise and education in database marketing, working with data-driven, market-savvy solutions as well as marketing automation platforms that manage marketing processes and multifunctional campaigns, across multiple channels
- Proven experience with database management, queries and segmentation
- Experience with email deployment platforms such as Adobe Campaign, Marketo, HubSpot, MailChimp etc.
- Proven experience, education, and background in managing business and sales; thorough understanding and experience of the sales process from initiation to close
- Skills in lead generation and prospect management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated strengths in relationship building and stewardship
- Experience with web analytics tracking technologies such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, digital ad pixel tracking, Google Tag Manager, etc. an asset
- Detailed-oriented professional, who prides themselves on flawless execution
- Strong organizational, analytical and project-planning skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Persuasive and goal-oriented; eager to expand CSAE with new members and stakeholders
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Team player mindset and willingness to collaborate
- A curious technologist, a student of the craft who enjoys keeping up to date on the latest developments in technology and how those can be applied
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to build positive relationships internally and externally
- Bilingualism an asset
- Willing to take responsibility and act independently when necessary
CSAE embraces diversity and inclusion and is committed to building an organization that represents a variety of identities, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
How to Apply
Please forward your introduction and resume to email@example.com before June 4, 2022.
Similar searches: Sales and Business Development
More search results
Senior Marketing Associate
Firma Foreign Exchange
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Commercia…
Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA)
Marketing and Communications Manager
Director, Marketing & Communications
Spécialiste du Web et de son contenu - Bilingue |…
Canon Medical Systems Canada Limited