Recruitment Marketing Advisor - Digital Marketing
Closing Date: May 31, 2022
Ready to take that next step in your marketing career? We're assembling a team of digital marketing and recruitment specialists to implement innovative recruitment marketing strategies at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy a flex-work schedule and to work from one of many beautiful Teck locations, including Vancouver, Kamloops, Trail, the Elk Valley, B.C. or Calgary, A.B. Remote work options in Canada will be considered.
Through our total benefits and rewards program, Teck recognizes our employees' skills, proficiencies, and performance. We also strive to support employee health and wellness and provide opportunities for professional development through our many different programs.
To be successful we are looking for someone creative, upbeat and results driven! Someone who is self-directed with outstanding communication skills and someone who can identify, build and action multiple initiatives. Most meaningfully, we require an individual who can positively influence and partner with others, who grows with learning and enjoys new challenges.
Reporting to the Lead, Talent Acquisition Marketing, you will be part of a Centre of Excellence team providing recruitment marketing expertise and consultation to our Global Talent Acquisition group.
Be part of our amazing team - responsible for attracting, engaging, and nurturing talent at Teck!
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong relationships to act as a trusted advisor on recruitment marketing and attraction needs
- Lead and complete media campaigns for talent attraction, including developing new ideas for creative strategies, conducting market research to grasp talent trends and optimizing digital media to meet hiring goals
- Compile media recommendations across multiple digital platforms and design, develop and deploy digital media strategies
- Run Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns, including monitoring campaign efficiency of cost per hire and direct ad budgets accordingly to enhance value and results
- Perform keyword research, website Search Engine Optimization (SEO) audits and ongoing management of digital ads to resolve keyword targets
- Develop and implement creative social media recruitment marketing campaigns in order to increase talent brand awareness and engagement
- Responsible for analyzing reports to track the effectiveness of each sourcing channel and analyze metrics to identify trends and make recommendations
- Support all diversity related strategies to attract and hire talent to ensure we build an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Undergraduate degree in relevant subject area within Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration
- 5+ years work experience in digital and social media marketing (PPC campaign management, SEM, SEO, online display advertising, remarketing initiatives)
- Experience measuring effectiveness of digital campaigns, including continuous management, testing and optimization of paid media campaigns
- Experience in corporate recruitment, talent attraction and strategic sourcing, preferred
- Written and oral communication skills in Spanish considered an asset
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against infection by COVID-19. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a personal characteristic protected under applicable human rights legislation may request to be exempt from this requirement. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.
Teck is consistently recognized as a top employer for our commitment to a healthy and positive work environment. Our team is focused on fostering a workplace where everyone is included, valued and equipped for the future. In 2021, Teck was proud to be selected as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for four years in a row, and also named as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People. In 2020, Teck was named to Forbes World’s Best Employers List and in 2021, we were recognized in Forbes Canada’s Best Employers 2021 List.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
Similar searches: Human Resources and Recruitment