Digital Marketing Manager
Founded in 1911, the Professional Golfers’ Association of Canada (PGA of Canada) is a member based non-profit organization representing more than 3600 golf professionals across Canada. It is the second oldest and third largest PGA in the world and is highly regarded and respected in the world of golf and as one of the oldest sports organizations in Canada.
Reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer and working closely with the Communications Manager in this role, your responsibilities will include planning, enhancing and managing programs, events and services to PGA Canada members as well as digitally marketing the association and the value of PGA of Canada professionals.
Work involves prioritizing, organizing, multi-tasking and effectively driving change through innovation and analytical thinking.
This opportunity will lead to a large amount of professional growth as you will be required to use your creativity to utilize your broad capabilities in a supportive, progressive environment. The ability to be a true team player, contributing to making a difference is essential.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Plan and execute digital marketing across all mediums, including marketing database, email, paid social media advertising and display program/event campaigns
- Implement a current brand and marketing strategy for new and existing services, programs, and events
- Develop tools and materials to support the employability of PGA members
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize website user experience
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work closely with all departments to define marketing materials and programs
- Collaborate with nine zone offices for alignment of a brand and marketing strategy.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all programs, promotional materials, and events
- Project manage alongside external website developer for functionality upgrades
- Work alongside partners and sponsors on various activations
- Planning, execution and digital media coverage of various PGA of Canada tournaments and events.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum five-year experience in digital marketing or related field
- Proven experience in a membership-based association
- Experience in change management with a drive for innovation and analytical thinking
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Experience with digital marketing tools
- Experience in video editing
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail with an ability to multi-task.
- Experience in Adobe programming is considered an asset.
Bilingualism is an asset for this position.
Please reply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest but only those under consideration for interview will be contacted.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications