Manager, Learning Programs
The CMA is looking for a Manager, Learning Programs to join our team on a 12-month contract basis! This role is responsible for communications and learner engagement; as well as program development, managing seminars and in-house training, and various related administrative duties as needed.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Communications and Learner Engagement
- Manages and responds to all inquires about Learning Programs
- Manages Executive Advanced Standing and CM designation holders’ communications.
- Communicates and presents to Learners and Organizations on behalf of CMA.
Seminars & In-House Training
- Supports and provides feedback on seminars, and in-house training
- Conducts needs analysis, analyzes feedback and identifies gaps in seminar offerings
- Drafts proposals, determines pricing, and communicates with organizations on all aspects of in-house training, from ideation to evaluation.
- Communicates with learners and facilitators before and after learning events
- Identifies operational improvement opportunities by monitoring and providing feedback on administrative processes, EMS functionality, and other areas; implements updates as necessary
- Manages contracts with instructors and program facilitators
- Contributes to department annual planning of long-term program development, including budget preparation
- Retains, supports, and monitors performance for seminars, learning webinars, and in-house training
- Provide liaison for members of the CMA Learning Committee
- Other tasks as assigned by the department leadership team
- Degree or postgraduate diploma in Learning & Development, Adult Education, or similar
- 3-5 years work experience in related field or industry
- Experience working with trade associations or non-profit organizations an asset
- Knowledge of how professional designations work
- Familiarity with HTML,D2L Brightspace or other similar LMS an asset
- Familiarity with D365 or other CRM/EMS an asset
- Strong computer literacy and experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external vendors
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications