The CMA is looking for a Manager, Learning Programs to join our team on a 12-month contract basis! This role is responsible for communications and learner engagement; as well as program development, managing seminars and in-house training, and various related administrative duties as needed.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Communications and Learner Engagement
- Manages and responds to all inquires about Learning Programs
- Manages Executive Advanced Standing and CM designation holders’ communications.
- Communicates and presents to Learners and Organizations on behalf of CMA.
Seminars & In-House Training
- Supports and provides feedback on seminars, and in-house training
- Conducts needs analysis, analyzes feedback and identifies gaps in seminar offerings
- Drafts proposals, determines pricing, and communicates with organizations on all aspects of in-house training, from ideation to evaluation.
- Communicates with learners and facilitators before and after learning events
- Identifies operational improvement opportunities by monitoring and providing feedback on administrative processes, EMS functionality, and other areas; implements updates as necessary
- Manages contracts with instructors and program facilitators
- Contributes to department annual planning of long-term program development, including budget preparation
- Retains, supports, and monitors performance for seminars, learning webinars, and in-house training
- Provide liaison for members of the CMA Learning Committee
- Other tasks as assigned by the department leadership team
- Degree or postgraduate diploma in Learning & Development, Adult Education, or similar
- 3-5 years work experience in related field or industry
- Experience working with trade associations or non-profit organizations an asset
- Knowledge of how professional designations work
- Familiarity with HTML,D2L Brightspace or other similar LMS an asset
- Familiarity with D365 or other CRM/EMS an asset
- Strong computer literacy and experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external vendors
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Communications & Content Manager
NewAge Products Inc.
Manager, Database Marketing
Canadian Society of Association Executives
Chief Branding and Communications Officer
Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO)
Customer Digital Experience Analyst
Farm Credit Canada
Manager, Communications and Marketing - One Stop…