National Account Manager - Cuisinart
Conair Consumer Products ULC is a privately owned company, located in Woodbridge, Ontario, and part of Conair LLC, a Global organization operating in more than 120 countries. Established in 1984, we are a leading personal care and small kitchen appliances company in Canada, with brands such as Conair, Cuisinart, and BabylissPro.
We have an opportunity for a National Account Manager – Cuisinart. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a thriving, dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial spirit and an action-oriented culture, this role is perfect for you.
- Oversees a block of National Accounts within the retail sector.
- Generates new sales and secure the listing of new products.
- Grow business through strategic account management.
- Manages customer trade spend with the goal of maximizing return on investment.
- Presents periodic reports that track progress against business objectives.
- Creates, presents, and manages the execution of promotional programs.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of executed plans/programs.
- Track and measure account POS to ensure successful program sell through.
- Forecast SKU level product requirements.
- Achieve budgeted goals set by management.
- Work with other departments to ensure commitments to customers are met.
- Explore and target new business opportunities.
- Attend trade shows as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business / Marketing
- 7-10 years of experience in a senior sales role
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- High degree of commitment to relationship building and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills to handle multiple requests and deadlines effectively.
- High analytical, critical thinking, decision making and detail orientation.
- Ability to think and work independently within a team environment.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing.
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP.
What we offer:
We offer a hybrid-working environment and an attractive compensation package including extended health benefits, life insurance, and a defined contribution pension plan.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Sales and Business Development