Chartered Marketer Program: Senior Brand Courseware Developer
The Canadian Marketing Association is developing a series of elective courses for the CMA’s Chartered Marketer designation’s online program. These electives will complement and add another layer of additional learning to the program, with each elective being a 12-week in depth course with applied curriculum content that aligns topically with the CMA’s Councils.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Brand management, including rebranding and brand identity development, across multiple verticals and categories. The curriculum will include topics such as personal branding, brand identity development, and effective branding activities across all channels.
Important consideration will be given to any candidates who have developed online courseware before, including curation of learning materials, and webinar development. The role will include working as a cohesive team, with other SMEs, an instructional designer and with the CMA’s AVP of Curriculum Development.
The contract opportunity will include the following activities and deliverables:
- Developing course learning objectives and outline in conjunction with the development team
- Writing course modules individually and in conjunction with development team including an instructional designer
- Designing discussion forum topics, course exercises and projects
- Curating course reference and research materials
- Collaborating on original intellectual property development for curriculum including video, podcast and other media
It is anticipated that the contract will be completed on a part-time basis over a 12-18-week period. The successful candidate must be available to attend workshop-style meetings at the CMA office in downtown Toronto, roughly once a month.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications