Chartered Marketer Program: Senior Martech Courseware Developer
The Canadian Marketing Association is developing a series of elective courses for the CMA’s Chartered Marketer designation’s online program. These electives will complement and add another layer of additional learning to the program, with each elective being a 12-week in depth course with applied curriculum content that aligns topically with the CMA’s Councils.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in marketing technology, i.e., Martech. The course will focus on achieving business goals by the assessment, design, delivery and integration of Martech with marketing activities. Learners will observe the core requirements of a modern Martech stack in a variety of situations and will examine and quantify the impact of optimized Martech on campaign efficiencies and customer-based initiatives including acquisition, cross-selling and retention.
Important consideration will be given to any candidates who have developed online courseware before, including curation of learning materials, and webinar development. The role will include working as a cohesive team, with other SMEs, an instructional designer and with the CMA’s AVP of Curriculum Development.
The contract opportunity will include the following activities and deliverables:
- Developing course learning objectives and outline in conjunction with the development team
- Writing course modules individually and in conjunction with development team including an instructional designer
- Designing discussion forum topics, course exercises and projects
- Curating course reference and research materials
- Collaborating on original intellectual property development for curriculum including video, podcast and other media
It is anticipated that the contract will be completed on a part-time basis over a 12-18-week period. The successful candidate must be available to attend workshop-style meetings at the CMA office in downtown Toronto, roughly once a month.
Your application should include a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications